Chapter 15

He couldn't do anything about anything but a slight buzz rattled from inside his pocket.

Virgil: in a few minutes. meet us at tall ass' house

Patton: That's not very nice! But alright. Are you already there?

Virgil: yea

Sighing, Patton got up from sitting cross legged on the floor. His stomache rumbled as he stood up.

Perhaps he could stay the night at Janus'. He'd most likely allow him to.

~~~

Dinging the doorbell a multitude of times before Janus opened the door. His hair was a mess and he looked slightly ticked off.

Smirking as he rolled his eyes he let Patton in as he noticed the bag. "Drop off your stuff and we'll go in a bit,"

Jumping up a bit, Patton took the opportunity to ruffle Janus' hair, making it much more messy than before. Chuckling away, Patton strutted into the living room.

Virgil was sitting on the sofa with his feet on the sofa and looked like he was stealing the wifi as he waited.

As soon as he came back, he looked better than earlier. His hair was slightly tied back and he looked less pissed off than earlier.

"Patton, get the cat, it's time to go," Janus asked, looking into the living room as Virgil was completely engrossed to whatever he was looking at on his phone.

Chuckling, Patton lightly punched Janus before going back over to Virgil.

He'd been getting more used to that sensation as Virgil had a tendency to cling to friends whenever he accidentally drew attention to himself.

Virgil hopped out of his seat and slowly navigated his way to the front door with Patton trailing behind him, swaying his arms by his sides.

"Let's go!" Patton declared to Janus as Virgil walked out of the house, lingering for a bit before he turned off his phone.

~~~

The three arrived at a cosy little cafè from near the school. Some students would go after school and a few regulars, other than that, no one else really went unless it was a random tourist. Though, tourists don't come around this area often.

Inside was painted a cool shade of autumn red and an array of tables were scattered perfectly around the shop, maximizing space. The floor was a cold white marble with no mess what's so ever. The tables were wooden and the scarlet chairs had wheels so you could move them. Upon the shelves, there were a few decorative items like books.

Entering, the group found that there were only a few other people in the cafe, the three didn't know them so they just took a seat where ever they wanted.

Virgil safely picked out a seat in the corner whilst staring at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

Virgil sat on one of the rolling chairs and Janus sat beside him, leaving the seats on the wall corner for Patton to sit in. He would have liked to spin in a spinny chair, but Janus knew better than to let that happen.

"I'll have a coffee, 5 sugar," Virgil told Janus, holding up 5 fingers as Janus scoffed rolling his eyes as he write that on his arm with the pen in his pocket.

"Be nice!" Patton chuckled happily, "I'll have a hot chocolate,"

"With cream, marshmellows and sprinkles and a cookie?"

"Absolutely,"

As Janus stood up to go order, someone else came in. Thomas.

In the corner of his eye, Thomas noticed Patton and Virgil. Patton was waving like a mad man although Virgil just sat there, only lifting his head once to see who was there.

"Patton! Are you okay?" Thomas gasped, running over to the table as if he was some sort of concerned aunt.

His head turned to the side a little as he frowned, "I'm okay but, why are you asking?"

Thomas' eyes widen as his jaw dropped slightly, "You weren't in school for 3 days???"

"Oh yeah, I w-was g-going to as-ask you abou-about that," Virgil pointed out, timidly lifting his head to only look at Patton.

"Here's your drinks," Janus announced placing the drinks in front of the assigned people.

"Thanks Jan!"

"Don't call me Jan, Patt," Janus chuckled, sitting down, "Whose this?" He asked, looking up at Thomas from his seat.

"This is Thomas, we're in a few classes together,"

Janus hummed lightly as he took a sip of his iced coffee, "Thomas...I think I know you from somewhere,"

As Thomas took a seat beside Patton he spoke back to Janus, "You do?"

"Eh, maybe not..." He suspiciously narrowed his eyes at Thomas, "I could get you a drink if you want?"

"No, I brought money, I'll be back in a second,"

"Alright...."

End Of Chapter. 795 Words.