Lokitty

Peter hummed as he walked home with his earbuds in. Last day of school was finally over and he was free for the next two days.

Except for homework... and Spider-Man duties... and his work... and that time he promised to hang with Ned... and that he promised his aunt to finally clean his room.

Now that he thought of it. He wouldn't have any free time this weekend, would he? He sighed as that realisation came to him.

His sensitive ears picked up on a distressed cry from an alleyway. Not human, but he still couldn't leave the poor creature. He didn't yet know if it was a raccoon, cat, dog or bird. Most likely a raccoon though, with his luck.

He saw a cat hissing against the trash. As if offended by its mere existence. Peter sighed. "Hey little guy, what's wrong." The cat looked at him and put his nose in the air as if saying that Peter was lower then him.

Peter smiled. It was adorable. It was just like a small child with their fragile pride. His ears caught the soft rumbling of their belly, not hearable for the normal human ears. "Well then, let's get you something to eat." He said.

The cat didn't move and just looked at him haughtily. Peter just smiled mischievous as he grabbed the cat who seemed offended by the fact that he as a human even tried to touch it.

It tried to scratch him but settled down after a while, leaving Peter with the merciful fact that only half his body was scratched instead of his entire body. He opened the door. "Hey aunt May, I'm home." He yelled.

His aunt replied instantly from the other side of the apartment. "Welcome home Pete, did you have a nice day at school?" She asked as she came into sight.

Peter hummed in agreement. He lifted the cat. "Look what I found." His aunt glanced at the cat.

"Seriously, again." Peter grinned sheepishly. 'Again.' He chirped. "We have some left over minced meat from yesterday." She sighed not even going to fight it anymore. The last time it was a bird.

Peter went to grab the mentioned food while the cat seemed to grumpily accept it.

-a few hours earlier-

"You have disgraced this family and tried to hurt one of the realms we're supposed to protect as Asgardians." Odin said to his youngest adopted son. "You've sat in prison for a while now, but your mother has managed to give you a different punishment." He said.

Loki mock bowed. "I'm honoured to have the great Odin reconsider his impeccable and unchanging rule." Odin glared But was held back by his wife before he could do anything rash. "Except for when his wife is involved apparently." He smiled genuinely at his mother. She was the only good thing in this accursed family.

"You shall be punished by being sent to Midgard, learning how it is there as a creature that lives there." He said. "Something named a cat."

Loki stopped smiling and blinked. "I beg your pardon, as a what?" Odin could almost be seen smirking at his sons face. It was quite amusing.

"As a cat." Loki's eyes widened.

"No, you can't do that. I will not be some rodent of the streets." He looked at his mother who looked down. "No, I will not." He said like it was final.

Odin ignored his protests as he casually continued. "It will last until you can see the worth in humans or at least one human like you would see your equal."

Loki was shaking his head in denial. This wasn't true. Was this seriously the punishment that his mother decided upon. That it was better then a prison cell. "Your punishment starts now." Odin pounded his staff on the ground as a female magician came in and started chanting while another held him restraint.