Squirrel Smash

Bruce sighed as he placed a wire in place. He was making a machine that could rearrange molecules, hypothetically transforming matter into different things. Like, a rock into wood or a human into a dolphin.

He scratched his head and pushed his glasses further up his nose. Maybe.., a bit more to the right? No, the left. He nodded as he set the power source in place. Tony was the mechanic. This isn't his specialty. Normally he would ask Tony for a second opinion but he was finally sleeping and would wake up when Peter came here at around four o'clock. He could wait a bit.

He hummed to himself as the source connected to the power transmitters. "That should do." He mumbled to himself.

He gave the upside of the machine a hard thump. Seems strong enough, he didn't feel anything wiggle. All screws should be fully seated. The machine buzzed. Maybe he placed the power source wrong anyways? He opened it again and looked at the glowing source.

Something was wrong. It was glowing and kept on becoming brighter. He jumped back noticing it was about to explode. Too late. He was caught up in it. It kinda reminded Bruce of the time he transformed into the Hulk.

He blinked as the black dots stopped dancing in front of his eyes. "Peep squeak peep?" (Am I alive?) He tried to say. He blinked slowly. Something was off.

His mind was sluggish as it tried to catch up with what was off. He looked around slowly, letting his eyes drag over every surface. "Eep peep peep squeak piip squeak?" (Is it just me, or did the lab get bigger?) He mumbled to himself. He flopped on his back.

Mmnnhhhhhh, no, the lab did look bigger. Aaahhh...

He jumped up, only to stumble. "Peep weep!" (My voice) He screamed (or squeaked really) as he grabbed his head. Wait a minute. His hands pat his cheek and then his forehead and ears. His body!

He scrambled to the nearest shiny surface, barely registering that he was running on all fours. A squirrel! He moved one hand (paw?) and the other. He jumped up and walked in two feet. The reflection did everything. Why did he become a squirrel?

'Okay, calm down Bruce. Remember your breathing exercises and breath.' He coached himself. It wasn't working. His small squirrel body began to hyperventilate and with that came annoyance. With the annoyance came agitation and with the agitation came anger. With anger came the Hulk. But he was a squirrel now.

So instead of a mass weapon of destruction, he became a mini fluff ball of anger. His squirrel form transformed into a green bulky little monster and squeaked a scream. "Hiiiiiii." The angry squirrel Hulk screamed. It sounded like a fangirl in the middle of a fangirl attack, but a bit angrier and slightly heavier. Maybe half a note.

The angry and agitated mini Hulk began its rampage. It thumped his mini chest in high hollow notes. He jumped on the desk and began to tear into the papers. He screamed more in the same high pitched fangirl scream.

He jumped to the machine, recognising it as the source of his anger. Squirrel Hulk have a war cry and charged at the lifeless machine. Little fist made huge indents on the machine. He tore open a collapsed panel that covered the energy source. With a mighty cry he ripped the source out.

Squirrel Hulk jumped to the ground and held the source close. Once he hit the ground he held it in his two paws in front of his chest and screamed like a mini wrestler. He held it above his head and paraded around with it, stretching his arms and pulling them back in slightly, over and over again as he paraded around with the source as his spoil of war.

After parading around with it for a minute he stopped. He held it high above his head and with a mighty squeak he threw it down. Squirrel Hulk laughed at it and kicked it. He ran after it on all fours and began jumping on it, obliterating the thing into the ground.