Reunion

This week was stressful for the Avengers. They had a whole lot to deal with missions and a Hydra base to demolish. They even saved two people from it, the Maximoff twins. They were two kids that were experimented on for their powers. On had  some kind of red telekinesis powers and the other had super speed.

They were really glad that the Avengers could save them. It's an universal truth that being experimented on is not pleasant. One of the twins was named Pietro while the girl was named Wanda. Pietro was the speedster and desired to go by quicksilver as a superhero and Wanda was the red user and decided to go by Scarlett witch.

Pretty accurate if you asked Tony.

Now, it was time to relax. Tony was going to lead Peter, his personal intern, around so that he could access Bruce's lab. They had some problems with equipment switches and it would be easier if Peter could get them.

The Avengers became quite fond of Peter. Especially Tony, Bruce, Natasha and Thor. Tony because he worked with him and even though he always acted like his arrogant and egotistical self, Peter was sweet, understanding and didn't judge when he went through something. Most importantly if you asked Tony, he kept it a secret. He was also fascinated by the fact that he was Spider-Man.

Bruce because when Peter first saw him, he didn't even think of the Hulk. As soon as Bruce saw his fanboying face he had sighed and almost completed his sentence with something about the hulk but the over enthusiastic teen had interrupted him (after his fanboy moment he profusely apologised) and went on about his accomplishments, not the Hulks. The intern was incredibly smart and a good conversation partner plus zero arrogance and a thirst for learning almost surpassing his.

Natasha's mother instincts just kicked in for some reason with this child. And after she found out his identity alongside Tony, she insisted on a fighting lesson at least thrice a week.

Thor because he came by him in the kitchen once when Peter had a break. He asked Peter what a young Midgardian was doing there. After that he tried to go on his 'box of magics' Tony had  given him. Peter helped him and now he would ask 'the spirit of FRIDAY' when and where Peter was free. After a while, he declared Peter his favourite Midgardian.

These were only a few reasons why tony likes his personal intern. But since they had two new inhabitants in the tower, he thought it would be a good idea to introduce them while he showed Peter Bruce's lab. He walked into the living room where the twins sat with Peter on his tail. He was about to make their presence known to his two oblivious new teammates when he noticed Peter had abruptly stopped. He turned around, questions dancing over his face. Peter looked like he was about to tear up and he really couldn't have him crying. Natasha would murder him.

Peter meanwhile was looking at the twins in disbelief. He couldn't believe what was sitting right in front of him. He took a tentative step forward and Tony snapped his mouth shut when he saw his face. Peter looked again. He rubbed his eyes and blinked before confirming his former assessment.

He ran towards the twins and wrapped his arms around them. "I'm sorry." He said. He buried his face even deeper in Wanda's stomach and repeated it again and again. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Wanda had looked up when she heard the footsteps. She was pushed into the couch with her brother and had a crying teen around her middle. She tried to get him off, Pietro helping. That was, until she got a better look at him. Pietro noticed her stop and asked. "What?" Wanda Just pointed at the teen, her eyes wide in disbelief and her face pale.

Pietro took another good look at the kid seeing his sisters reaction. "Peter?" He whispered. Peter sniffled and calmed down from his mantra but didn't pull his face out. "Wha- How? We thought you were dead."

Wanda tilted peters chin up. Tears were brimming in her eyes. "Peter? Is that you?" Peter began anew with crying, this time Wanda joined. Pietro just sat there in shock. His brain had kind of a malfunctioned...

"I'm sorry. I thought you were dead too. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I should've looked better. I'm sorry." Peter Said in a self deprecating tone. Pietro snapped out of it and pulled his brother, yes, his little brother, in a hug. 

"Don't say that. It's not your fault. We thought you dead too. The reports... how is this even possible?" Tony took a few steps back and turned around. Maybe he should give them some privacy.

Peter took a deep breath and wiped his tears away. "On my first mission of hydra they ordered me to kill someone. I didn't want to so I got a corpse from the corpse pile that had the same experiments done on them as me, but died. I flew the plain a good distance away before smashing his teeth on the steering wheel, harder identification you know, and made the plane crash. I had poured gasoline all over it so it would burn better. The accident made it look like someone with spider DNA had smashed his teeth out on the wheel and burned to death by a malfunction in the hydroxide supply." Pietro patted his brothers head while Wanda smiled at her little brother.

"That was really smart and brave of you Peter." She said. Peter shook his head and his bottom lip started to quiver.

He shook his head. "No, I went to our home and found you gone. Police reports said you were dead." He choked. "I went to your graves." Wanda wiped his tears away after wiping her own.

"Hydra took us too." She said with a watery smile. "But we also got away." Pietro snorted.

"Only not as badass as you did." He said before continuing. "We had the Avengers help. But were there any lasting things they did to you." Peter nodded.

"I'm Spider-Man." He said proudly. "We're a superhero family now." He giggled. They talked for a while until Tony came by again.

The rest of the Avengers also came by. Natasha surprised everyone. When Peter and the twins told them that they were brothers and sister she shrugged. She walked towards them and said. "Well, since your peters family, your my kids now too, deal with it." This made Peter smile.

The rest got a shock when they found out. Peter got permission from May, who never legally adopted him for safety reasons, to stay with his re-found siblings. He wasn't too thrilled since it was further away from school but was mega exited and happy to go live there anyways.

The family reunited and were happy again. Some villains and bullies that were scared for life when they messed with one of them, but life was overall peaceful. They knew one thing for sure. They wouldn't be separated again.