Peter's fieldtrip to knowhere

Peters summer vacation was awesome. He was with the guardians of the galaxy and they were showing him around spots they've been to before. They were going to show him a place called knowhere next. They said it had amazing bars.

What they neglected to tell him was that it was a place without any laws and lotsa criminals. Rocket slowed down the ship while Quill was whining about this being his ship. "Welcome little Pete, to knowhere." He said.

Gamora nodded her head towards it. "It's the severed head of a deceased Celestial avatar, home of the mining colony of Exitar." She said. Peter nodded his head awed. It's a giant head!

"What are they mining. Looks like a giant, useless head to me." He said while still looking enthralled with the place.

Mantis came to the front. "Oh, Oh. I knowww." She jumped up and down. "It's a black market things place. They mine the organic matter within the skull. Bone, brain tissue, spinal fluid and all kinds of things." Peter became a little wary of the black market part.

"Black market?" He asked. Gamora nodded.

"Watch out little guy. This place has no regulations." Rocket snickered while Peter turned to look at him.

"It's still a fun place though." Quill quipped in.

"They have some awesome bars like we said." Rocket said. "And if things go wrong. We've got these baby's." He said while stroking his newly made gadgets.

Peter shrugged. Already used to their behaviour. He felt something tickle before he wiped his hands on his head. "Ohh, he's exited." Peter pouted And asked for the disiliont time if she could stop it.

When they landed he got dragged to said bar. "Whadda ya want kid." Rocket Asked. Peter looked at the menu. He's learned to read it a little.

"I want a blorgshake." He said. Rocket nodded.

"You heard the kid. Gimme something strong. Same for that idiot over there." He said, pointing at Drax who was staring at the betting pool as if making a complicated decision. The bartender nodded. Peter was bothered in the beginning with their looks, since some had tentacles while others had razor sharp teeth and four eyes. It's a little creepy in the beginning.

He grabbed his drink and like Rocket sat back while looking at the betting table. He frowned at something Peter didn't understand (he would never understand betting) and walked over. Drink in paw and screaming with the rest of the crowd. Peter was just a little bit grossed out.

He looked around to see if he could find his name-buddy and his girlfriend. He wondered who the woman in the relationship was? They stood outside dancing to one of Quill's recordings. He shrugged and chugged the rest of his drink down before walking outside.

It was exploring time.

He walked around. It looked like a weird back alley from earth. Except, the back alleys here were even worse then dumpster alleys. He bumped into a big fat alien guy with green greyish skin, one big eye and weirdly formed ears. "Sorry sir." He said before continuing walking.

The big alien thing wasn't having it sadly enough... for him. He grabbed Peter's arm and dragged him back. "I don't think so little guy. You damaged me. I need repayment." He said. The alien (or was it not an alien but was Peter the alien? He was on his planet after all) grinned. It had most likely noticed Peter not being around from there. If you could afford a spaceship, you had at least a little bit of money.

"Sorry sir. You look fine to me, and I don't have anything anyways." The alien dude grunted angered.

"'S that so?" It asked menacing. Peter nodded.

"Yep." He said popping the 'p'. The alien didn't take this much better.

"You little." He said before grabbing Peter and intending to throw him away. Better just stuck to the ground and returned the favour. However, Parker luck wouldn't have a nice ending to this. He accidentally threw the big fat alien of at least 2,5 meters tall, into another much smaller but spikier alien with red skin. They both looked at him and Peter smiled sheepishly. They narrowed their eyes, the red ones spewed a rage that came fort out of this random action. The fat one looked just as mad if not trying to cover his embarrassment. The artillery coloured cheeks became a light grey blueish colour. Peter nodded his head in greeting before running.

They both ran after him. He bumped into a few people. A few blocked his path so he was held up. The big alien punched him but spidey sense to the rescue had him duck. The red one tried to swipe him with an angry scowl and screaming (most likely insults) in a language gibberish to Peter.

He dodged both, but creatures standing by weren't so lucky. This brought more anger towards not the aliens as expected, but him. The aliens were used to this, being a place with no laws or regulations, so the one that people were hunting was mostly the bad guy. Peter smiled apologetic and ran again, this time four after him. One thing let to the other, and soon he had fifty after him.

He ran like a character out of a cartoon would. Dodging everything like a pro taking a parkours. He saw an abyss up ahead and made a split second decision. This was where the city ended. He made a web and swung towards the head edge. He made a childish face with his tongue stuck out and hands like ears on his side wiggling upside down and to the sides.

"So long big and uglies." He cheered. Rocket was starting to influence him a little bit. He however became white again when some grabbed the pods. Why, Parker luck. I'm on vacation. You can take one too. He begged his hideous luck.

He ran vertically on the skull of the creature and swung his way across. He saw the bar and in front of it Peter and Gamora. "Peter!!!!!!" He screamed. Quill looked up.

"Peter?" He said and screwed his face up in confusion. That was, until he saw the fleet of pods after Peter. "Peter!!!!!" He screamed back. "How?!" Peter Parker  started running with Gamora and Peter now.

"Guy in alley, one thing let to the other." He said as an explanation. Rocket and Drax came laughing out of the bar. Gamora grabbed Drax while Peter grabbed rocket. Quill grabbed Mantis who they saw a little later looking at spinal fluid in wonder with twitching antennas. Once in the ship Rocket started the ship before Quill could complain.

He shot the pods as distraction before flying up and away. "Peter?" He asked.

"Yes." "Yes." Came the response at the same time.

"The little one." He said. Peter answered. "Just how!" He asked enunciating the how.

"Well, I came across this guy in the alley and threw him into another guy. They looked like..." He started ranting on how it happened. Eventually they just sighed and went to the next planet. They still had time for one more after all.

When he came back to earth and his vacation was almost over he was lounging in the Avengers compound. "Hey kid. How was your vacation. Can't believe Aunt Hottie let you go." He asked before a statement that Peter would wisely ignore.

"It was awesome." He said. He never knew there were so many different and fascinating planets out there. He knew it was possible, just never imagined it. "I got to see so many new planets, and food, and  species, and cultures." He began.

"It was less fun when I was chased however. Like, when everyone has floating indestructible spaceships, it gets less fun to swing around." He sighed casually. "But the bar at the place had good drinks and..." Tony had already stopped listening and spit his coffee out. He looked at Peter rambling about the different sights and felt he needed to do something as his mentor.

"Peter. You're really smart. But a piece of advice." He began like the wise mentor he tried to be but epically failed at when you took into account his casual attitude and disregard for the rules. "Don't tell you're aunt about the chasing part. Better yet, never go with the guardians again." Peter pouted And crosses his arms before continuing his story.

Back home at queens. "Hey Pete. Been able to talk to the rest of the Avengers again." At Peter's nod and exited hum she led him to the dining table. "Tell me all about it."

And he did. Later when they were dining they were eating lasagna. "This tastes a little like spreclusia-womb-liver." He mused. May just smiled fondly. She would come to know all of it eventually.