Author Trying to Out-Reference Everyone

So, I put this chapter full of references and challenge my readers to find them all. It may not be entirely flowing because of it... but who cares!!
The list of everything I referenced is down below⬇️⬇️⬇️
Good luck finding them all!!!

The Avengers were packing for a trip. They had all been wound up tight and it was obvious for all to see.

A secretary knocked on the door. "Boss, Marinette Dupain-Cheng says that Train Heartnet has created another weapon." Tony groaned.

"Tell him that if he makes another one that I will shove it up his dam as." He growled out.

It was silent for a minute before: "He replies: aye aye lord hater, mr. Stark." And FRIDAY's voice.

Tony growled

Sam glared at Tony for his tone.
"You're really campaigning for asshole of the year, aren't you?" Sam asked Tony.

Tony glared. "As defending champion, you nervous?"

Steve glared at the two. "Language!"

Peter sighed. "I'm going out for patrol." He announced before up and leaving not listening to any protests. As he was swinging around he couldn't help but listen to the conversations underneath him.

A little girl whined to her mom. "Mom, Bill is playing with my sock puppets again." Another voice as Peter swung further. "Happy birthday Wally, Woosey And woopy, Wayland, Wippey And Wanyey." He swung a bit further and saw a girl coming up to two guys. "Hey guys, watcha doin?"

Peter swung further and came to the place where he wanted to be. The market. Trouble is always in these kind of places.

"Hey stop!" Peter looked down. A boy ran away with a piece of bread.

Peter jumped in front of the boy. "And where do you think you're going?" He asked almost amused. "Why would you steal that?" He asked.

The boy shrugged and gave a goofy grin. "Gotta eat to live, gotta steal to eat." He said plainly. Peter called the police, child service and had the boy give everything back.

He paused on top of a building again.

A gunshot was fired. Just as he thought. More trouble arrived. He went to the place the sound came from. A man lost his cargo. "My cabbages!" Peter ignored it in preference to chase the people that were getting away. If the man could yell that, he was alright.

"Spider-Man!" One of the guys yelled. They all turned around. They stood next to each other and took aim at Peter. A boy that seemed one of the youngest bumped into the speaker by making a really weird move. "Oh my god Jacob. Why do you have to be so weird."

The boy glared at his father. "No dad, I'm peculiar." He said proudly. Yeah, Peter could see they had that conversation before.

Another spoke. "That doesn't matter. We have to take him down if we want to get away." He swung his gun from his back and grabbed it, not all too successful seeing as the gun dropped to the ground. The boy got an angry and depressed aura around him. "Why is gravity a thing in this world? Gravity pisses me off. If gravity didn't exist, the gun wouldn't fall on the ground! Gravity is what causes the gun to fall and..." The villain that just dropped his gun began to rant.

Another hit him over his head. "Don't do that, it was your own fault, dattebayo." He said angrily. Peter sighed. Well, he had to take this disaster band down.

Just before he could jump into action he heard another squeal. "I AM HERE, to assist my baby boy." Peter sighed feeling a headache. Seriously, ahrggg, never mind, you know what! Fuck it. Let's get this shit show on the road.