Scenario's with Peter and Nat

Natasha sat in her room, sharpening her already way too sharp knifes. She was waiting. Waiting for the moment her young Padawan would enter. She listened sharply for any sound as usual. Nothing could get past her. A soft 'tip, tap, tip, tap' could be heard and she smirked.

Yes, he was here. Her young student. The door opened and Peter Benjamin Parker stood in the opening of the door with a serious face. He looked at Natasha and nodded. She nodded back just as serious. She motioned for the seat besides her and he took it. She sheathed her knife and turned her attention to him. "Have you done what I asked?" She questioned.

Peter nodded and took out a small thin folder. "I have мама паук." Peter confirmed.

Natasha signed with her head to give it to her. Peter shoved the paper over the table. She took it in her hands. She turned sideways from him, no longer looking at him. She kicked one leg and threw it over the other looking for all the world like a stern teacher grading their students work. She opened the first page and hummed. "You first did Stark's, huh?" She smiled wickedly. "That's to be expected. He is your idol after all."

Peter swallowed heavily. Would his thinking satisfy the level his мама паук wanted him to be at. He hoped so, evident out of his stiff body. "You over complicated it a lot." She said. It was a bit disapproving but after that she said satisfied. "It would indeed work."

Peter heaved a sigh. That was a relief. Explain your thoughts. Peter nodded and told his story.

-

The target was a spy currently living temporarily in an apartment in Brooklyn. Tony sighed as he thought it over. He had no choice. If he didn't take out this spy the Avengers would be sitting ducks. He got to work. Making an undetectable drone was an easy job for the genius.

A few hours later he finished. Yes, this would work.

He sent the drone out. A small camera letting him view what was happening. It flew straight for the apartment and used a small laser to open the window latch. It flew inside soundlessly after using a suction mechanism to slide it open. Tony turned the camera and looked all over the apartment until he found the target in the kitchen. 'Got you now' he thought as he flew the drone straight at her as it pulled out a hidden knife and stabbed her letting her bleed to death not knowing what happened to her and...

-

"That is where your thought process went wrong. This will leave evidence of a murder and an investigation will start." Natasha shook her head. "I will humour you and also say he uses a drone. I would make a different one though." She smirked.

Peter looked to her. "Tell me please." He requested.

Natasha nodded in approval. "Make the drone smaller." She began. "Also, don't let it have a knife, use something like Tetrodotoxin." She said. "Half a milligrams to a full one can be fatal. She's a spy, and therefor is seen as someone new and innocent with no enemies. She doesn't use her normal identity after all. It will be seen as a heart attack or something similar." She explained. "The small quantity will ensure the drone stays small, having it easily slip through a door and inject it in a place not often looked like the armpit or between the toes. Seeing as it could take the form of a bug and attack at night, that is 100% possible." Peter nodded and took notes.

Natasha looked approvingly at her young student. "Continue. Your next was Steve right?" Peter nodded and went into another explanation.

-

Steve stood before the poor victim. It was only a child in the eyes of many, but he knew better. It was a mutant that stopped ageing five decades ago. Sick with life as a child he joined an evil organisation to help him grow to be at least twenty or so years old. He needed to die.