Adults? Really?

Peter was really excited about today. He would meet his childhood heroes. Mr. Stark showed up in his living room and just took him to Germany to fight the bad people of the Avengers. He was hiding before mr. Stark called.

"Underhoos!" He flipped in like the awesome human (spider) he was. He shot a web and got caps shield.

"What's up folks?" He asked. He turned to captain America. "Hey cap, big fan, I'm Spider-Man." He saluted awkwardly.

Cap waved back just as awkward. "Yeah, hey kid." They talked for a while before the winter soldier asked. "What are we gonna do cap?" At which he answered. "We fight."

The x-avengers started coming towards them. Peter was kind of freaking out. Black widow murmured a 'This isn't gonna end well' before they also started proceeding. Now both sides were walking. But Peter wasn't having it.

"Wait! Before we do this." He said and everyone slowed down. "Captain America sir, how old are you?" He asked so loud that everyone faltered and looked at him.

"What, kid, this is not the time." Cap screamed back. Peter sighed and motioned wildly with his arms.

"Just answer me." He yelled back. Everyone was looking at him weirdly. Steve sighed and answered the kids question.

"32, unless you count the ice years 98. What's got that to do with this?" He asked irritated. Peter nodded.

"Now, next question. How old are you mr. Stark?" He asked twirling around to point at Tony.

"What, kid, this is serious. Stop stalling and do what you're told." He said. Peter glared at him.

"I'm not budging. This is important." He said.

Tony sighed and rubbed his hand over his face. "46, kid. Can we now move on."

Peter shook his head no. "Who is the youngest on this field not counting me?" He asked loudly. Everyone was now getting annoyed. This was serious. Was this kid messing with them?!

"Kid, I don't know where you came from, but if you can't handle this, leave." Captain America said. More like commanded. Peter shot him a glare.

"Just answer the question." He said with even more command in his tone then cap had. He looked taken aback. Even Peter was surprised that he managed to pull it of and was internally celebrating.

Wanda lifted her hand in the air. "That would be me." She said. Peter looked at her.

"Thought it would be you, but just to make sure." He said quietly. "How old are you ms. Maximoff?" He asked.

Wanda didn't bother and just told him what he needed to know. "21, where are you getting with this?" She asked in return.

Peter held up his hand. "I'm getting to that. So now we've all confirmed that everyone except for me is an adult of age. Over 18 so legally speaking you are all fully grown." He got a few doubtful nods except for Black Widow who got an understanding light in her eyes. "Then why, and this is a serious assessment, are we gonna fight like toddlers in kindergarten?"

Tony got angry now. "Kid. That man next to mr. Righteous killed my parents and withheld the information. On top of that they don't want to sign the accords. They're withholding a murderer."

T'challa also cut in to make Tony's point stronger. "He also killed my father in the Congress, he must face Wakandian justice for killing my father and our king." Peter blinked.

"You're a king?" He asked. The black panther nodded. What he did next surprised everyone even more. "Then act like it." He Said coldly with disdain that he again surprised himself with and turned away showing that that was the last of it. He wasn't going to waste anymore time on this.