||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||

Wednesday, December 23rd

The morning was chaotic, but amusing, as Alice watched Technoblade stuff his belongings into overnight bags. 

"I'm gonna say that watching youtube videos while you do this isn't helping," She sipped more of her coffee. 

"You could be helping," He shot back.

"Says the one who made me pack up everything else we'd need," She rolled her eyes. 

"You're the one who wants to go to Britain," He grumbled.

"Don't act like you aren't excited, you're gonna leave me for Phil," She smiled.

"Yeah, you're gonna leave me for Wilbur so serves you right," He smirked when her jaw dropped.  "Don't act like you aren't excited." He mocked.

"I'm not planning on visiting Wilbur!"

"Just like I'm not planning on visiting Phil," He chuckled.

"But there's no way you won't take advantage of the situation," She argued.

"Now take that answer and apply to the Wilbur statement," He told her. Alice pursed her lips.

"I'm leaving," She left her place on his gaming chair to move to the door.

"You're mad cause I'm right!" He yelled as she walked to her own room.

"Whatever," She muttered to herself and sat down in her own chair. She knew Tubbo was streaming and she had already sent him a birthday text, but she wondered if there was anything she could do on Minecraft. 

She pulled up his stream and watched as he, Fundy, Ranboo, and Sam tried to make tnt cannons.  Tubbo kept messing up by jumping a tic too soon and they were almost out of tnt.

So Alice, having the knowledge that owned many stacked of tnt, joined the game.

<Tubbo> ALICE

<AlicestellaV> TubboTubboTubboTubbo

<Tubbo> do you have tbt?
<Tubbo> Tnt*

<AlicestellaV> yee

<Awesamdude> Could we possibly have some? I can pay thee for it?

<AlicestellaV> what purposes would thou have for such explosives

<Ranboo> we want to go to the moon:D

<ItsFundy> Give us the tnt or die

<AlicestellaV> I don't liketh thine words ItsFundy

<ItsFundy> I don't careth

<AlicestellaV> then thy shan't receive bombs

<Awesamdude> reconsider please kind sir, for the purpose we seek to achieve is the enjoyment of being launched into the sky
<Awesamdude> Tubbo has just turned 17 and so it is his wish to collect thine tnt stacks