||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠||

Later that Day~

"They exiled him.  He died in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes, Tommy.  The greeks knew the score," Technoblade recited his speech.  He was about to continue when his door was flung open.

"Dude!  You're in here talking about Greeks instead of answering your phone?!"

Alice stood in the doorway, holding a pineapple like a football under her arm.  Her hair was frizzy from having the car windows down and Techno could swear he saw the irritation in her eyes.

"...I'm kinda in a war right now, destroying the government and all..."

They blinked at each other.

"Oh..well I brought the pineapple."  Alice regained her composure, praying to every deity she had no faith in that the stream didn't hear that.

"The pineapple can wait, I'm causing anarchy."  He turned back to his computer.  "Stop laughing, there was no girl, no pineapple.  Tommy, you want to be a hero?  Do you really?  If you want to be the hero, then you can die like one!"

Alice watched from the door as he spawned withers.  This was Dream's server she assumed.  So, that's why he wanted her out of the house. 

She decided to stay and went to sit in a chair directly across the room.  It was deemed the Stalking Chair because it was in a perfect place to watch the monitor.  It was just Techno's old gaming chair that he rolled aside and somehow it ended up in the right place. 

She listened to Techno talk to his friends for a bit before the stream calmed down.  There were less players on the screen and he wasn't speaking as much.

Techno glanced back and smiled to himself when he saw his friend slouched on the Stalking Chair.  She had her legs slung over one arm rest and she was leaning on the other.  The pineapple was in her lap.  She had a sharpie in her hand, scribbling something on the fruit. 

She look up from her work to see Techno looking at her.  She narrowed her eyes and tried to hide her drawing more. 

Tim needed a face after all, and Techno didn't deserve to see her masterpiece.

He rolled his eyes and turned back to his computer.

"Techno?"  Phil asked as if he'd been repeating himself for a while.  He must've missed something.

"Sorry, I got distracted," He sent Alice a look, in which she stuck her tongue out.

"With the girl?" Tommy snickered suggestively.

"Oh yeah, Techno you've still got to explain that," Wilbur chimed in with a chuckle.

"Was it yo girlfriend?" Tommy shouted obnoxiously.

"Ew, no she's not my girlfriend," Techno gagged.  Alice just stared at him with a sour expression.

"Well then tell us who it is!"

"And why she had a pineapple," Phil added.

"She's my roommate," Techno stated.