||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||

Monday, January 18th

Alice waited idly until she was allowed to join Techno's vc.  He was talking to Phil about his secret association that would be put in place.  Canonically, Alice didn't know about it yet so she would have to wait for her cue.

In that time, she stressed about Ranboo's rising follower count.  Of course he wasn't gaining them at an average, he was gaining much more than an average.   She was quickly realizing that she would have to either stream or abandon her part of the deal. 

The message from Techno giving her the okay brought her out of the thoughts.  She joined their vc and came up from the downstairs room. 

"Hey Alice," Phil greeted first.

"Hello, how's it going?"

"Pretty good, pretty good," Techno replied.  "We've got something to talk to you about."

"Is it clout?"

"Perhaps," He answered as Phil laughed.  "You know how we're anarchists here?  This is kind of the house of anarchists."

"Sure," She chuckled.

"And you remember the L'manberg war, I'm sure. Not everyone seemed to be on L'manberg's side," He continued.

"Correct."

"So potentially, there could be more young, aspiring anarchists out there."

"Right.." She said slowly, questioning his use of words.

"I say, we create an secret organization.  We recruit other people to help us fight the governments," He told her.  "There's more than L'manberg, I'm sure.  Like a monarchy or something.."

"But we beat that unjust government, why do we need to attack more?" She wondered.

"Not exactly attack..but y'know, just in case something happens," He chuckled.  "It'll be fine, you'll join me right?"

"Of course I will, I just think we shouldn't go looking for fights," She cautioned.  "No one is targeting us."

"We can always be prepared though."

"If you say so..."

"Are we going to tell our little neighbor about this?" Philza asked them, referring to Ranboo.  "His memory problems might be good since he won't remember anything about the association."

"I don't want to risk it, he's a little weird," Techno commented.  "Plus, Alice doesn't trust him."

"I never I said I didn't.."

"You sure act like it though, you're being careful around everyone these days," Techno said. 

"I trust him..sort of," She mumbled.

"We don't even know if he's an anarchist, he's probably just some guy."

"He's so happy in his little hut," Phil observed the boy from Techno's windows.

"So anyways, now that you're on board, we're going to need a secret base.  I've got one in mind," He said confidently.