||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Friday, December 18th

Alice spent yesterday doing work and figuring out plans for Britain. She knew from experience that she'd rather depart in the afternoon so the time zones would be easier to manage. The plan was to leave the 23rd and arrive the 24th. Techno and Alice would probably crash from jet lag, so they'd get Christmas as their first active day. They hadn't decided how long the stay was yet, but they knew it shouldn't be longer than a week.

All in all, she was ready to just play Minecraft. She was joining Techno and Tommy a little bit later so she could eat, but it was finnnne. Some time to be brothers wouldn't hurt them.

Eventually, she got to joining their vc.

"Finally, god you eat slow," Her friend sighed.

"Excuse me, sorry I was cleaning the other dishes in the sink," She shot back.

"We can do those later, we have things to do now," He groaned.

"Well I already did them, so don't bother," She replied.

"Hello Alice," Tommy finally decided he'd gone long enough without talking.

"Hey Tommy," She responded.

"Where were you yesterday? We snuck into L'manberg and we made a base and you weren't even there!"

"I was busy with work and planning some things," She told him. "I'm sure you got by without me."

"Technoblade was really fucking annoying," He complained.

"I'm sure," She chuckled. 

"He found more gaps and he's been eating all of them," Technoblade whined.

"I need my absorption!" Tommy shouted.

"You don't need absorption!  It's literally useless!" Techno argued back.

"What are we doing today?" Alice sighed.

"We're going to get dogs so I can have a hound army," Techno answered.

"And then we need scaffolding so I can make my cobblestone tower," Tommy said proudly.

"Tommy, everyone is going to know you live here," Alice pointed out.

"It's my cobblestone tower!  It strikes fear in all of my enemies, it's a fucking necessity!"

"It's a monstrosity," She corrected.

"You pricks think you're so smart cause you use big words, well I can use big words too like...hynipulized," He mispronounced it terribly. Both Alice and Techno both sighed making him burst out laughing.

There were no fucking dogs anywhere. They spent at least 45 minutes looking and only finding one. Alice had just listened to their bickering the entire time. Tommy had suggested they look near Logsted.

They were in the village near Logstedshire and Tommy kept walking towards it.  It was like there was some invisible tug pulling him forward.