||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||

400k?! That's just insane, thank you all for every bit of support you've shown me!

i have more books in the works, make sure you follow so you can see them when they're posted!

Tuesday, January 19th

Another lore stream was planned today before the final war tomorrow. Alice joined Techno a few minutes after he started streaming. She spawned in the main room of their house and turned to see Tommy Innit himself, in the box.

She stared at his player for a second and clicked her tongue. She definitely read the script for this lore stream and Tommy in the box was not a part of it. So she had a strong urge to kill him right there.

She decided against it and went to join Techno in a vc. Seeing that he was in one with Tommy, she joined them instead.

"Heyyyyy Alice," Tommy let out a forced laugh.

"You son of a bitch," She chuckled to herself. "You've got some fucking nerve coming back here."

"He was stealing from the chests," Techno informed her.

"Oh really?" She pulled out her sword.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Tommy shouted. "I don't know if you've heard but I'm sort of in this huge fight coming up, it's kind of the news around town." He started his explanation.

"No, I haven't heard and frankly, I really don't care," She said dully.

"That was quite rude," He mumbled.

"Why are you in our house."

"Well see, there's this fella called Dream and you might remember when I lived with you, I signed this contract that I couldn't come back until fourteen days after my release and I know it hasn't been fourteen days so I just came back to get some things," Tommy ranted on.

"I don't remember this contract at all," Techno stated.

"Well anyway as I was saying," He laughed nervously. "I know this looks far worse than it is-"

"I feel like this looks as bad as it is," Alice looked at the broken walls.

"I know this looks bad," Tommy repeated, then paused. "What is 'Techno's Compass' anyways?"

"Wait, you have my compass?" Techno questioned.

"Hey, hey-"

"Bro, why are you robbing my personal belongings?!" Techno turned to look through his chests to see what else the child may have snatched.

"I also took some of Alice's!" He said as if it cleared his case.

"Excuse me?" She hit him with her sword, causing him to panic.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!"

"Give me back my compass," Techno demanded.

"Of course, of course!" Tommy did as he was told. "Promise you won't kill me immediately?"

"Considering what you've done in the last five minutes..." Alice began.