||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖||

Monday, November 16th

"You need a what?"  Alice asked, not sure if she'd heard right.

"A pineapple," Her roommate repeated with the same dull tone. 

She pursed her lips and sent dead stared out the living room window. 

Why was he like this...

Her best friend was a chaotic and irregular mess.  Despite his intelligence, he lived as a Minecraft youtuber going by the alias of "Technoblade." 

Like any good gifted burn out, he mastered the ways of a block game and became one of the best players of the community.

He was a chaotic, irregular mess and it gave her all the more reason to love him.

Alice absolutely loved that he was adored.  She loved the support he got and the friends he made.  Though she'd never met them, she knew enough about them from his streams. 

But that's too sappy to think about for more than a few seconds.  She snapped her focus back to the current concern.

Why the fuck did he want a pineapple?

"You need a pineapple," She stated.

"Yeah, I thought I made that pretty clear the first time,"  He bounced on his heels.

"Okay sassy, why are you telling me?"

"Can you get me a pineapple?" He asked as if his original intentions were obvious.

"Are you busy?" Techno was never busy.  Well recently, he'd been streaming a lot, so she guessed it could be that.

"Yeah, I really need to...edit this video,"  He glanced to the left.  Alice ignored the fact that he just lied to her. 

The bastard always looked to the left when he lied.

"Why do you need a pineapple, of all things?"

"Can't a guy want a pineapple?"  He shrugged and continued being irritably difficult.  She sighed and stood up from the couch.

"You only want one?"  She made sure to affirm.  The corner of his mouth lifted in a small smile.

"Yeah, one's fine.  Make sure it's really good though, don't get me a trash pineapple."

"Yeah, okay." She rolled her eyes with a light chuckle.  She grabbed the car keys and headed towards the door. 

"Hey, can you get it from that one good place?"  He added, hoping she was too invested to decline. 

"Gerlacks?"

"Yeah, they have the good ones."

"The place that's like...45 minutes away?"

"Please?"

She sighed.

"Fine..."