||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||

It literally has been ONE CHAPTER.  THANK YOU FOR 500K WHAT THE HELL

Sunday, January 24th

Alice was getting ready to stream for the first time.  Since her talk with Techno, Wilbur had taken the liberty of setting up everything for her.  They'd decided that Twitch would be a better platform to use since she wouldn't be a full time streamer.  It was easier to manage and people were more familiar with it.

She'd be joining Techno and Ranboo on a journey.  There wasn't really a plan for the stream, she just knew that Techno wanted to find the Ocean Monument for sponges. 

At the moment, she was talking to Sean who insisted on calling.

"I can't believe you're actually streaming," He said after they had caught up on any recent news.

"Well, I made a deal," She replied.

"Yeah, but you can normally find you way out of deals like that," He let out a small, but dramatic gasp.  "Unless you really wanted to stream?"

"Is it that surprising?" She wondered.

"Coming from the girl who told me she would never stream?" He chuckled.  "Yes."

"I had a change of heart," She said after a moment of silence.

"Oh yeah, and I'm sure you did that all on your own," He said sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?"  She hadn't yet realized his plan.

"You're one of the most stubborn people I know, Alice. You don't have a change of heart all by yourself," He pointed out.

"Okay...maybe Will and I could've talked about it," She smiled slightly.

"You guys talk about everything, it's almost like...there's something going on?" He said suggestively.

"There's nothing going on Sean, you're ridiculous," She rolled her eyes.

"Hey I didn't specify anything," He pointed out.  "What were you thinking I was saying? Something you've thought about?"

"I know what you're doing and it won't work," She'd seen through his attempts to pry.  Sean was always one for gossip.

"Worth a shot," He let out a defeated sigh.

"You're too involved in my love life," She let out a small laugh at his idiocy.

"Someone has to be! You don't even acknowledge it!"

"I don't have to," She shrugged.

"You should though! Wilbur's this handsome, funny, cool guy and he's obsessed with you," Sean exclaimed.

"He is not obsessed with me," Alice replied defensively.

"Right, and how many hours do you spend on the phone together?"

Alice didn't answer him.

"Let me answer that for you, like 15 fucking hours!"