||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Friday, December 11th

Alice was woken up by the vibrations of her phone laying beside her. She answered in her drowsy state.

"Alice!" Wilbur's voice met her.

"Hello?" She replied.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"A little bit," She shifted and pulled the covers further over her shoulders.

"I hate that there's eight hours between us," He sighed.

"Yeah it sucks..." She mumbled.

Alice felt much better after taking another day break yesterday. Multiple of her friends had spammed her about the tweet to Quackity and Karl, asking her if she was really going to follow through with it.

She was surprised most of them begged her not to go, saying they wanted to be the first she met. Alice never had intentions to visit the two boys anyway, seeing as she never had a real conversation with either of them.

Wilbur, Tommy, Corpse, Puffy and Dream all seemed hellbent on not letting her go, all for different reasons.

"Hey, guess what," Wilbur stopped her from drifting back off.

"What.."

"My new song is premiering in ten minutes," He whispered.

"That's nice," She whispered back. She heard him chuckle.

"Alice, my new song is going to be out in the public in ten minutes," He said excitedly.

"Yaaaay," She said sleepily.

"Don't you want to hear it?"

"Hear what?"

"My song! I wrote a song!" The anticipation in his voice woke her up a bit more and she realized what he was saying.

"Wait, where? When? Why didn't you tell me?" She hit him with questions as she sat up in bed.

"There she is, the lady of the hour finally awoken from her slumber," Wilbur said in a thick accent making Alice roll her eyes.

"Wilba sweetie, I'm going to block you," She said with a sarcastic accent.

"Alice darlin, you could never get rid of me," He said in the same tone.

"I know," She muttered making him laugh in victory.

"It's on my Youtube channel," He finally answered her. "Can we facetime? I want to see your reactions."

"Why's that?" She wondered as she went to her desk and powered up her computer.

"So I can make sure you aren't lying or cheating of course," He chuckled. In reality, he just wanted to see her face. For longer than a minute.

"Ah yes, of course," She chuckled as she brought up his youtube channel. She brushed her fingers through her hair and adjusted her clothing before answering his call.