||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||

300k POG THANK YOUUUU

Sunday, January 10th

Alice was eating lunch as she watched Ranboo's stream. He, Eret, Phil and a few others were attempting to resurrect Wilbur, with no avail. She found it hilarious until it all ended and they started bringing Eret to Techno's. At that point, she rushed to get upstairs yelling at Techno on her way.

"Philza's leading the king to your house!" She shouted as she logged into her computer.

"Lore streams?" He questioned back.

"Kind of?"

"You can deal with it," He decided.

"How gracious of you," She said quietly and rolled her eyes. She joined the world as Philza and Ranboo were telling Eret to leave.

<AlicestellaV> Hello boys.

<The_Eret> hello

<Ranboo> Hi!

<Ph1Lza> Hey Alice, vc?

<AlicestellaV> Seems you've brought a visitor.

<Ph1Lza> He was just leaving

<The_Eret> Vc Alice? I'd rather talk to the owner of the property

"Fucking kings," She muttered to herself as she joined their call. "Hello everyone."

"Alice, hello," Eret answered first. She could see he had his template off, so his eyes were white sockets.

"Eret, I'm telling you now-"Phil was cut off by Eret.

"Alice, I'm working on resurrecting Wilbur with the help from Phil. If you could let me enter your property-"

"I don't see why my home would help you bring back Wilbur," She interrupted.

"Well Phil is getting resources to make maps and-"

"And you need to be here, why? So you can watch?" She stared at him.

"So, I can be of assistance."

"Eret, remind me...you are a king, are you not?" She walked towards the three, leaving the door.

"I am, but I don't see how-"

"I don't know if you've heard, but I'm not very keen on the idea of a monarchy," She spoke over him. "Your presence here is very unwelcome."

"Alice, if I could just-"

"Remove yourself from my land before I do it myself," She said slowly.

"I promise-"

"Do not make me repeat that," She drew her sword. "Leave." With a hesitant nod, he turned and walked back towards the portal.

"Jesus, what was wrong with his eyes," Philza turned to Ranboo who had stayed quiet.

"I don't know man, he was scary.."