||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Tuesday, December 15th

"You starting?" Alice asked Technoblade. She was apparently joining him in a quest Dream had for them.

In most things, she didn't like being uniformed but when it came to roleplaying, she didn't want to know everything. She chose not to know the outcome of Dream's offer.

"Yup, we're live and we've got some work to do," He responded. Alice got things prepared for their journey as Techno explained what he was doing today. (You can find Techno's VODS on his channel, this all actually happened if you were wondering:))

"So he wants me to meet him at this mountain. And you see this is the same mountain I met him at 3 months ago," Techno explained. He let that sink in and Alice turned to him slowly.

"You don't remember-"

"I don't remember where it is," He let out a laugh as Alice groaned.

"And you're not going to ask-"

"I'm not going to ask where it is," He confirmed. "But I did get you this." He threw her a trident and she let out a small gasp.

"Thank you," She switched it between her hands.

"Are you going to wear armor?" He asked. Currently she had enchanted diamond armor on with enchanted diamond tools. Her netherite sets were tucked away in her enderchest.

"Appear weak when you are strong," She hummed the quote. Her friend chuckled in response.

"Well, I guess we should try to figure out where this mountain is," She followed him to his nether portal. They fell into comfortable conversation as they searched for the mountain and Alice messed around with her trident.

"Human Gps! That's the mountain right there! I'm so smart!" Alice laughed at her friend's excitement and followed him to the cliff. They scaled their way up and Dream was waiting at the top.

"Alright, let's vc..." Techno mumbled and soon Dream was in their call.

"Hi," He greeted the two.

"Hellloo," Techno responded.

"You brought Alice..?"

"Never leave home without her," Techno chuckled.

"You can barley manage to leave without me," She rolled her eyes.

"That's besides the point," He muttered. "Long time no see, Dream. I definitely did not forget where this mountain was."

"Yeah..I was gonna say, you came from a weird direction," Dream spun around. "And I didn't expect Alice to come with you."

"Well, we're partners Dream. Where he goes I go," She said smugly.

"Then I can assume you'll be on his side?" He asked.

"What can I say? I know where my loyalty lies, you're smart, I'm sure you can figure enough out," She answered.

"You flatter me," He chuckled.