||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

~Moments later~

Wilbur and Alice were sat across from each other on the floor where they exchanged gifts.  Wilbur was already eating the chocolate and Alice was scolding him.

"You're hung over and you aren't drinking water or eating breakfast, no chocolate!" She tried to grab the bag again but he leaned backwards and laid down.

"I'm alone on Christmas day!  I'm allowed to be sad and binge chocolate!" He threw his arms up towards the ceiling in exclamation.

He already stashed the red wine in the fridge.  He'd given Alice an extra merch hoodie, which she had no idea existed.  Then he'd presented her their own personal quote book.  It was a small notebook with little conversations dashed down or printed screenshots of their FaceTimes or time lengths of their calls.  She absolutely loved it.

"Does my presence mean nothing to you?" She asked.  Wilbur propped himself up on an elbow and gave her a stare.

"Eh," He shrugged and smirked as her jaw dropped slightly. 

"You.." She shook her head and got up.  "I'm leaving, obviously I'm not appreciated enough."

"Noooo," He laughed.

"And I'm taking the wine back!" She shouted.

"No, no, no!" She heard him stumble to get up as she made her way to the fridge.  Before her hand could reach the handle, he tackled her in a hug.  He had his arms secured around her waist, keeping her about a foot away from the fridge.

Alice would be lying if she said she didn't blush at the actions.  She rested her hands on his arms.

"Don't take my wine," He dropped his head to her shoulder.

"You're a real ass sometimes," She relaxed into his embrace.

"Yeah, I've been told," He chuckled in a quiet voice.  He let out a heavy sigh and they stayed like that for a moment.

"Are you okay?" She asked and tapped his head.  His hair was strangely soft and she played with a strand.

"I'm alright," He said into her shoulder.  "I'm better than okay with you here."

"Quite a cheesy thing to say," She chuckled. 

"It's the truth though!" He lifted his head and moved it on top of hers.  "I've always spent Christmas with my family or at least with friends.  It's never been..this lonely.  You have no idea how happy I am that you showed up."

"I'm just that great," She shrugged.

"Alice!" He laughed.  He removed his arms so he could turn her around by the shoulders. His hands glided down her arms and held her much small hands. They fit together in a perfect alignment, it was strange.

"Stop being annoying while I'm trying to tell you how much this means to me," His thumbs rubbed slowly across the back of her hands.

"You don't have to tell me, I already know," She had a gentle smile on her face. Wilbur was trying to find something to say. Thank you? You're fucking perfect? Stay here and never leave?