5

𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 "𝐉𝐚𝐲" 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Jay" my mom called making me open my eyes seeing her standing in my doorway smoking a blunt.

"Wassup" I said as I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"I need you to go to Junior's and get some bleach and fabuloso , so I can clean up" she said before giving me the blunt.

"I gotcha" I said making her close my door. I turned around before taking the cover off Blu making her eyes open.

"You a light sleeper" I said as she sat up and did that weird shit with her nose.

"I know" she mumbled before sitting there with her eyes half opened as I smoked.

"Here" I said before giving the blunt to her. I stood up and had put a shirt on before putting my slides on.

"Pass me that" she said while pointing at her jacket making me toss it to her.  She stood up and put it on before passing me the blunt.

I put it out before grabbing my brush.

"You ready" I asked making her nod. We walked out of my room as my mom sat in the living room.

"Here Jay, y'all can keep the change"  she said before passing me a twenty. We walked out the house as I gave the twenty to Blu.

"Get some fabuloso and bleach. Imma go get this Stolo" I said making her nod before walking off.

I walked out the apartment complex before going into the neighborhood that was across the street.

"JAY" I heard someone yelled making me clutch my gun before turning around to see Dashia with a mug on her face. I smacked my lips before continuing walking.

"You know you hear me" she said making me huff before looking at the sky.

"God please give me the strength because I'm bout to shoot this bitch" I mumbled as she approached me.

"Why you tell my nigga I sucked yo dick" she asked making me shrug.

"Why would you suck my dick knowing yo nigga was my opp" I said before looking at her busted lip.

"That nigga got you good there" I said making her smack her lips.

"I can't wait to them niggas get you" she said making me laugh.

"Ain't no one getting me" I said.

"Well one of y'all Morgans gon die. It came straight outta Montana's mouth. You know when he say something he get it done. Ask Troy" she said making me smack my lips.

"You motherfuckas from the Ave is crazy. When y'all killed Troy, we knocked off Montana's whole crew. That's why he like 30 hanging with y'all. Like I said you bitches ain't touching me" I spat.

"Well someone bout to die. We not gon get Paris cuz she not cut like that for real" she said as I pulled out my phone. I pressed the record button before stuffing it in my pocket.