28

Omniscient
Next Week...

Blu planted kisses on Bri's face making Bri laugh as they laid in bed.

"Blu move" she said before grabbing Blu's hand that was slowly finding its way to her shorts.

"Why" Blu asked making Bri huff.

"Because I got work in 5 hours. You high ass hell.....and you gotta fucking girlfriend" she said.

"So" Blu said with a small shrug.

"So? Blu you ain't shit" Bri said in disappointment.

"I know now let's fuck" Blu said making Bri laugh.

"No go call Diamond" she said.

"She blocked me, so I'm single till she unblock me" Blu said as Bri sat up.

"How bout we talk about why y'all into" Bri suggested.

"Simple. I beat her ass cuz she cheated on me. I went overboard and know she thinks I tired to kill her" Blu said causally making Bri raise a eyebrow.

"What did you do to make me think that" she asked.

"All I did was punch her up a few times" Blu said. Bri stared at her knowing she was lying.

"You don't ever just punch someone up a few times and this is coming from someone who saw all your fights" Bri said.

"Her ass wouldn't stop screaming so I pistol whipped her" Blu admitted, but Bri felt like he was leaving something out.

"I also chocked her out, but by then I blacked out. When I came back she was throwing up everywhere"Blu said making Bri shake her head.

"Why would you do that" she asked with a mug on her face.

"Why would she kiss another bitch" Blu asked back with the same look.

"The same reason why you cheat on her" Bri said making Blu roll her eyes.

"I don't even cheat no more" Blu said making Bri look at her like she was stupid.

"You just-nevermind" Bri said before laying back down.

"So I know you said you didn't wanna fuck, but can I just get a kiss" Blu asked making Bri huff.

"Would you leave me alone if I said yeah" she asked making Blu nod. Bri sat up and kissed Blu before quickly breaking it up making Blu smack her lips.

"The fun was just starting" she complained making Bri laugh.

"Go to sleep"she sighed making Blu lay down.

"Ok Brianna" she said lowly.

"Whatever Sincere" Bri said as she got comfortable.

They were just going to sleep meanwhile Diamond was just waking up from a drunken night.

She looked around the mysterious room before looking at this person laying next to her. Not caring who it was she quickly got up before putting her clothes on.