15

Omniscient
3 weeks later...

Blu had been clean for two weeks while she was with Diamond, but she got back in her natural habitat and forgot about all the good she did.

"Aye pass me that" Cam said as he pointed at a lighter making Jay toss him it before reading his live comments.

P A R I S 20:46
Wtf wrong with Blu?

Getabagg Rocc 20:50
Omw nigga

Mason Dunbar 21:00
Damn Blu ass gone

Jay looked at Blu who was next to him who was fighting her sleep.

"She good" he said. He was high too, but not on her level.

"Hurry up Rocc. Niggas hungry and shit" he said.

"Parkway or no way" he said before throwing his set up in the camera. Blu stood up before catching her balance.

"Shit I'm good" she said to herself before walking in the bathroom. She closed the door before propping her phone up on the sink and FaceTiming Diamond.

"What Sincere" Diamond said with a attitude.

"What's wrong with you" Blu asked.

"I just seen you high outta your mind on Jay's live after you said wasn't going over to do drugs" she said making Blu lift her head up.

"I said that" she asked making Diamond roll her eyes before nodding.

"My bads, I forgot" she said making Diamond smack her lips.

"You not even serious" Diamond said making Blu laugh.

"Bye" she said before hanging up making Blu call her again before going back in the living room and laying on the couch.

"Sincere leave me alone" she said making Blu shush her.

"Come get me" she said.

"I'm not coming to get you so you can sleep your high off" Diamond said making Blu smack her lips.

"You do the most" Blu said.

"I got stuff to do, so I'm bout to hang up" Diamond said before hanging up as Rocc walked in with pizza.

"Aye yall I'm off this" Jay said before ending the live and moving Blu's feet to sit down.

"Bitch I was here first" Blu said while mugging him.

"Mane this couch got two cushions for two people" he responded making her smack her lips before putting her feet on him.

"Ouu these nice" Jay said while looking at her black off white 5's.

"I know, get yo money up nigga" she said making him smack his lips.

"Blu I know you didn't wear them shoes with a Polo sweatsuit and a fitted" Cam said.

"A fitted with my girlfriend's name on it" she corrected.