42

Omniscient
Three Months Later...

LLJAY B¡TCH - Just Now
you niggas thought the grim reaper was gone fr???🤣🤦🏿‍♂️ y'all outta be ashame of y'all self💯
❤️😆👍🏿572       Share

Comments turned off

In jail everything you tell yourself seems to be true. Everything you planned on doing when you get out seems to already be done and life seems to be better.

Until your release date....

Blu sat in the barbershop as she got her haircut. The once long glamorous curls she had transformed into a short fro.

She wore a white tee with some gray Nike shorts. On her feet were an brand new pair of white Air Forces.

Her eyes hung low, but not from the pills. It was weed, but did that make it better?

Although she said she'll just stick to weed, she knew weed couldn't save her from her pain. She knew soon enough she'll be craving for that euphoric high and when she got it, life would be better.

Her eyes swayed side to side watching everybody's movements while avoiding eye contact with the barber who was lining her up.

The shop was rather quiet than normal, but the loudness was quickly arriving.

Hearing the door open, Blu's eyes quickly shifted towards the group of girls walking in. They walked to the last two chairs where Paris was standing, admiring her new lace front as it sat on a mannequin.

"Ouuu, bitch that's cute. Where you get that from" Jade asked standing with three girls behind her.

She had gave advice to her dad that Paris would bring more money into the shop since almost everybody in the area was getting their hair done by her.

Her dad took her advice and now Paris had a full time job that she loved doing.

"Girl, Ali Express. You know I had to tweak some shit on it tho" Paris responded as the attention went on Blu, who was sitting in the chair next to Paris.

"Damn Blu, you looking a little swole over there" Jade joked making Blu look over at her before looking back down at her phone.

She didn't have time to joke around about stupid shit when way more important things were going on.

Diamond haven't answered none of Blu's phone calls for the past three weeks while she was in jail. The reason being was because her number was changed.

Rather it was because of Blu or not it still bothered her. She would've wished to be with Diamond right now, but to her understanding she didn't want to be bothered.

"I knew my nigga was gon be in here getting right" Roc said as he walked into the shop making a smile go onto Blu's face, forgetting about her worrisome thoughts.

"Wassup nigga" she greeted happily as Roc walked over to her chair and shook her up. His limp had eased up since the last time they saw each other, but it was still noticeable.

"Not shit, what's been up with you nigga? Niggas go to jail and start working out and shit" Roc joked and unlike when Jade commented on her body, Blu laughed and shook her head.