30

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
Next Day...

"Diamond wake yo stupid ass up" I said while shaking her.

Yes, I broke into her house....again. Took a shower too.

She turned over and mugged me.

"What do you want" she asked as I took my hair out of it's ponytail letting it drop.

"To talk to you" I said as she sat up.

"About" she asked.

"We needa take a break, but I wanna be cordial" I said making her smack her lips.

"No you just wanna fuck me whenever you want" she spat.

"No I don't. I just don't see why every time we take a break we gotta be beefing" I explained.

"Cuz every time we break up is cuz you wanna cheat" she said.

"Okay well this ain't the case" I said. Cuz bitch I got dirt on you.

"So you ain't fucked Bri" she asked.

"I fucked her two days ago. Before that we had sex in December" I said truthfully.

"I don't believe you" she said.

"It ain't for you to believe and the way you been fucking, you ain't got no room to judge" I said.

"I ain't fuck no one" she lied.

"Yo neck say otherwise, but okay" I said before walking to the closet. Bitch got like ten hickeys on her neck.

"I don't gotta lie" she said as I put some sweats on. I put on a white shirt before finding the hoodie that went with my sweats.

"Who Skylar" I asked before putting my hoodie on.

"My friend" she said making me smack my lips.

"Friends don't tell each other they taste good. You real dirty for eating that bitch pussy" I said.

I went through her phone ole stupid self. I read every message thread in that bitch.

I know about her not thinking we were gonna last. I know about her waking up in the bed with some random last month. I know about her been wanting to leave me, but she wanna "help" me.

"We were broken up already" she said.

"No, we broke up last week. You fucked that bitch a couple days after you got out the hospital and you been fucking her since" I said making her smack her lips.

"I did not fuck her when I went over there" she said. THE MESSAGES SAID YOU DID.

I'm not gon turn up. I'm just gonna hurt her feelings.

"You good. I done fucked bitches that you done trusted with yo life" I said making her raise a eyebrow.

"You fucked Choppa didn't you" she asked as I put my shoes on.