27

Jatavia "Paris" Morgan
Next day...

"Wait right here" I said to Yvette before getting out her car. I walked up to Tayo as he sat with Markey, Debo, Mason, Jojo, and Ricky.

"What the fuck did y'all give Blu yesterday" I asked getting straight to the point making them look up at me.

"I was home yesterday" Jojo said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Then I ain't talking to you" I said making him stand up.

"Imam walk off cuz....yeah" he trailed off before walking away.

"Why you worried" Tayo asked.

"Cuz she beat the shit outta her girlfriend last night. She said she smoked with y'all then she went to the block party. So what the fuck did you give my little sister" I asked making Debo laugh.

"Did I miss the fucking joke" I asked.

"Man it ain't like she ain't no junkie already. We just helped her out" Tayo said making everyone at the table laugh.

"The fuck you mean you just helped her out? And Markey you laughing like y'all ain't come out of the same pussy" I said.

"Man all Blu do is do drugs. I don't see what you tripping for" Markey said.

"Right, We just gave her a couple Blues" Ricky said making me mug him.

"The fuck you mean a couple? Them shits got Herion and some more shit in them" I said making Tayo shrug.

"Of course you don't care" I said before rolling my eyes.

"Ain't that crazy.....Blu popping Blues" Debo said making Mason laugh.

"Y'all sick as fuck, weird ass niggas" I said.

"Then y'all gon tell her it was something else. What type of fun do you get outta that? Like really.....who does that to somebody" I asked.

"Man she probably lying and knew what she took" Markey said making me smack my lips.

"Were you inna fucking car" I asked. He was bout to speak, but I cut him off.

"You weren't, so don't fucking tell me what she knew. You sitting here on these clowns ass niggas side for what" I asked making Tayo stand up.

"Bitch you gon watch yo fucking mouth" he said making me mug him.

"The fuck you gon do? Lace me next" I asked making him lean forward to the point so he could whisper in my ear.

"You gon be up there with yo momma" he whispered making me punch the dog shit outta him. He was about to hit me back, but Markey stood up.

"Paris go home" he said making me smack my lips.

"Fuck you. Y'all all some bitches" I said before walking away.

I got back in Yvette's car making her look at her.

"What the fuck happened" she asked.