4

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞 "𝐁𝐥𝐮" 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫....

"Sincere I'm in school" Diamond said as I kissed on her neck. I moved her laptop before lifting up her shirt. There was a knock on the front door as I continued to kiss on her.

"Sincere I gotta get that" she said.

"They can wait" I said before they knocked again.

"Sincereee" she whined making me stop. She stood up before pulling her shirt back down.

"Where you going" I asked as she grabbed her laptop.

"To open the door and finish this test" she said before walking out as they knocked again. I stood up before punching all the pillows till I felt ok again.

Once I was done I fixed her bed before turning on her tv. My phone dinged making me grab it.

Twinnem

Omw
It's me Rocc Nd Cam
Be ready in 15

bet .

I tossed my phone on the bed before putting on some sweats and a shirt. I put my forces on before taking one of Diamond's hoodie.

Once I got dressed, I walked downstairs seeing Diamond and her best friend Choppa sitting on the couch talking making me roll my eyes.

Can't stand this bitch.

"Where you going" Diamond asked making me shrug before going in the kitchen. I grabbed a little bag of chips before I heard a horn honk making go outside in get in the car.

"Wassup Baby Blu" Rocc said as he handed me a blunt.

"Wassup" I said as Cam turned around and looked at me before aiming his gun at me.

"This bitch nice huh" he asked making me motion to let me see it. He tossed it in my lap before slapping the dashboard.

"Get this going Jay" he said making Jay smack his lips. I took the clip out the gun before putting it back in and cocking the gun back.

"Nigga you stole this janky ass car" Jay asked as he kept tryna start it. I smacked my lips before hitting the blunt.

"Man Ian know it was gon be broke down" Cam said making Rocc laugh. Jay finally got the car to start working before zooming off. I passed the blunt to Cam before pulling my phone out and going to Instagram.

_P A R I S_