39

Omniscient
A Week Later...

"You need to get your shit together" Paris said looking at Blu who was spinning in her chair.

She stared at the ceiling wishing Paris would shut the fuck up.

"You're 17 and you don't got shit to your name. You don't wanna work. You don't wanna go to school. You just wanna sit around, get high, and throw up Parkway" she said making Blu laugh lowly.

"That's your problem. Everything is a joke to you, grow the fuck up" Paris said making Blu shake her head before running her hands down her face.

"Is that all" she asked making Paris shake her head in disappointment.

"One day you gonna realize that the shit you do doesn't just affect you, but everybody around you" she said making Blu nod slowly.

"I fully understand you. Can I use your car" she asked making Paris shake her head no.

"You see how fucking high you are? You don't even need to be out like this" she said making Blu huff before pulling her phone out.

"Then can you tell Diamond to unblock me? Tell her I'm sorry and I only want her and these hoes don't mean shit to me" she said making Paris shake her head.

"I could, but do you really mean" she asked making Blu nod.

"Of course I do. She knows I didn't mean to fuck her friend. It was just an in the moment thing" she said making Paris raise an eyebrow.

"How you fuck her on accident" she asked.

"I don't know Paris. You know I wasn't loved right as a child" Blu sighed before sitting up.

"I need to talk to her" she said making Paris huff before pulling her phone out.

Diamond

Hey girly<33

No Paris
I'm not unblocking Sincere

"She said no" Paris said making Blu smack her lips.

"You didn't even ask" she complained.

"I didn't have to" Paris said making Blu take her phone.

Diamond

Why not- Blu
I miss you

I don't

It don't matter
I wanna see you

It doesn't work like that
You can't keep fucking over me
and expecting to come back

I been doing it
What's the problem now?

It's always been a problem
I just was scared of being lonely
that I didn't speak up

Man🙄
You want me to
apologize or some?

No