31

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
A Week Later...

I walked through Walmart looking for Bri. She been ignoring so I came to her job. I saw her at a cash register scanning people items making me stand in the line.

"Have a nice day" she said with a smile to a family. I ain't never seen her smile that big.

"I'm ready for the next person" she said before looking at me making her smile drop.

"Unless your buying something, leave" she said making me grab a pack of gum. She held her hand out for it making me put it on the belt.

I rocked back and forth with my hands in my pocket as I watched it roll to her. Once it got to the middle Bri reached over and snatched it off before scanning it.

"1.73" she said. I dug in my pocket and handed her a handful of change making shake her head with a small laugh.

I could tell I was pissing her off. I like pushing people's buttons tho.

"Lemme whisper something to you" she said politely as a white woman got behind me. I leaned my head in making her grab my face.

"If you don't steal this fucking gum and get the fuck on" she whispered.

"Do your manager know that's how you talk to customers" I asked.

"Blu I will shove these pennies so far down your throat, you'll be shitting them out for weeks" she said.

"Lol" I said as she let go of my face.

"Why you been ignoring me" I asked making her roll her eyes.

"Not the time nor the place" she said.

"Well then count my fucking change so I can go bout my day" I said making her look at me with a mug.

We stared at each other making the lady behind me clear her throat. Bri counted my change before giving me the extra.

"Here" she said tryna hand me the gum.

"Bag it and I want my receipt" I said making her take a deep breath before putting it in the bag.

She reached out to give me the bag making me put my hand out.

"Oops" she said with a straight face as she dropped it making me shake my head before picking the bag.

"The old Blu would've slapped the shit outta you, but Imma changed person" I said.

"Leave before I get you put out" she said.

"Have a good day" I said.

"Please go to Hell" she responded.

"We already got a free ticket down there bae" I said before walking off. I walked outside before finding Bri's car.

She must've been a dummy to think I was gonna leave. She a bigger dummy for leaving her doors unlocked.

I got in the car before getting on my phone. Bri got off in 20 minutes, so I'll just scroll on Facebook.

P A R I S - 3 hours ago
Found some gorilla glue tape. Bout to wax this pussy to the bones😏
😆43     Comment    Share