36

Sincere "Blu" Morgan
Four Days Later...

"I'll give you 500 dollars if you tell me where Bri put my stuff" I told Liyah making her look up from her phone.

"Times that by 2 and we got a deal" she negotiated making me smack my lips.

The fuck I look like paying a bitch a band for MY shit???

"600"

"700"

"400"

"Why you going lower" she asked with a mug.

"Why you going higher" I asked back.

"500" she said making me smack my lips.

"We could've just did that at first, but you wanna be extra as fuck. I don't got money like that" I said making her squint her eyes.

"Says the one that's wearing Bape head to toe" she said making me smirk.

"You peeped" I asked before posing. Shit like that make me happy cuz I spend a hard time on these outfits.

I DO THIS DRESSING SHIT BABY!

"You're annoying" Liyah said as she laughed. She got up and walked to the counter before grabbing a Folgers jar.

She opened it and grabbed a baggie out before putting everything back to how it was.

"Gimmie the money first" she said making me smack my lips.

"Do I look stupid" I asked making her shrug.

"I mean.....you were kinda struggling when you were tryna read what that movie was about" she mumbled.

Yea, Imma ignore that for I beat this bitch up and keep my 500.

"Throw the baggie over here then I'll sit the money on the couch" I said making her toss the baggie.

As soon as I caught it, I threw her money on the couch before opening the bag and dumping all of them in my mouth.

"That was like six fucking pills" Liyah said making me shrug as I grabbed a water bottle of the table and drunk the little bit of water in there.

Without counting the money, she put it in her bra as the lock turned making me sit on the couch.

Shorted her lil stupid ass out.

Snow jumped off the couch and ran to the door as Bri walked in.

"Hey girl" she cooed before bending down and petting her before closing the door.

"Hey y'all" she said as she took her vest off.

"Hey, how was work" Liyah said taking Bri's attention off of me. As they were talking, I zoned out.

This shit just hit me outta nowhere. That Rod Wave album hit harder tho. Had me crying about all these bitches I cheated. Almost did sewer side from Tombsto-