𝐕𝐈𝐈

Ⅶ ⟹ 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 】

''So now you guys wanna come back....'' You say glaring at the males who were absent yesterday. They had randomly come back today giving the excuse that they were busy at other parts of the festival. 

''Just take the suits. I'll change into mine.'' 

You walk into the closet and changed into your maid costume. You were ready to ''open'' up when you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was one of your male classmates.

''Hey. Let us do this for today. You can go and have fun, you did a lot for us yesterday.'' He said smiling.

You most definitely wanted to leave but you didn't want to leave your classmates since it was a class activity.

''Are you sure? I've already changed and everything.''

''Don't worry about it, lots of students have costumes on.'' He says walking back, leaving you.

You didn't want to argue anymore as you headed to Osamu's class. Their exhibit was sort of an art show with unique cutouts. It was really pretty. You saw Suna and Osamu standing to the side quietly observing the students who were looking at the art.

''Hey!'' You yell waving to them beckoning them to come over.

They noticed you right away and both of their eyebrows raised as they saw you in your costume outside of your class. They didn't really think you'd be wearing it without being in your class. They'd be lying to themselves if they had said they didn't take a good look at you as they walked over to you.

''I'm guessing you got nothing to do?'' You ask smiling.

''There's not exactly much to do for an art show. Most of our classmates left a while ago.'' Suna stated.

''We can look around. I mean there's probably something we all want to do right? What about Atsumu's haunted house?'' You had remembered him mentioning it while you were both in the storage room. You were actually really intrigued by the idea and wanted to see what his class came up with.

➟➟

The line was a bit long, apparently, it was only one person at a time. After a while, Suna and Osamu had gone in and they waved to you as they came back around to see you next in line.

You made your way in, breathing heavily on each step. You knew nothing would happen since it's school but it can't help to be wary right?

''BOO!'' A voice yelled and you turned around to see some guy in a crappy ghost costume. It only really startled you but maybe you wanted to brush up on your acting skills, so you decided to just scream. It got a good reaction from the ghost as he broke character and laughed.