𝐈𝐗

⟹ 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 】

'' (y/n). (y/n).''

A voice woke you up and you yawned as you did. Your eyesight was a bit blurry but after a bit, everything seemed to seem in place. You didn't even notice you were laying on Atsumu when you first woke up. His mouth was slightly open as he was asleep and his hair was very messy.

'' I didn't know you slept over here.'' A voice said.

You turned to see Osamu sitting on Atsmus bed, eyes half-open. He had a slight smile on his face but it was hardly noticeable to the naked eye.

''I guess I fell asleep here. I didn't see how I would be able to get out with someone in the living room plus your windows were closed.'' You answer him.

''Sorry about that, I didn't know you and Atsumu liked being so close to one another,'' Osamu said.

You looked at Atsumu and shrugged.

''It's a long story.'' You say readying yourself to get him. Osamu was surprised at you doing this.

''Don't you want to stay there? You may wake him up.''

You gave Atsumu one last look and you almost considered the idea but in the end, you stood up. Being on top of him was uncomfortable and you don't even know how you managed to fall asleep in that position. You thought you should wake him up so you pulled the blanket off of him and he squirmed as the cold air reached his sensitive skin.

Atsumu grunted as he realized he wasn't going to be getting that warm feeling again and he opened his eyes to see you.

A monstrosity... He thought as he looked at you holding the one thing that kept him asleep.

You sat down next to Osamu observing Atsumu as he started getting up. It was a Saturday so you guys didn't have to go to school.

''How was it sleeping on me?'' Atsmu asked in a cool tone.

''I don't know. I was asleep. Thanks though.'' You said a bit uninterested.

Atsumu wasn't satisfied with your nonchalant answer. He didn't endure the uncomfortableness and your breaths tickling him for you to not give him a good response.

''How did it feel when you were awake?''

''Like sleeping on a pillow.'' You said sarcastically.

Atsumu was about to say something until you interrupted him with your own words.

''What're you going to do today, Osamu? Wanna go around the town?''

Osamu scratched his head. He wasn't really thinking about anything but he remembered how he said he was going to go somewhere with his mom today.

''I can't. I have to go somewhere with my mom.'' He said, getting up to get ready since he did wake up late and It was almost time to go.

You slouched a bit but understood what he meant, you started to get up as well because you really didn't have any reason to stay anymore.

''Hey, you stay here. We can do something when we got back, watch the house with Atsumu.'' Osamu said stopping you from getting up.

'' But I don't... want to.'' You said silently. It would just be awkward being here with Atsumu. You didn't speak to him outside of being with Osamu but you remembered how Osamu helped you during the festival.