𝐕𝐈

Ⅵ ⟹ 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒 】

Earlier The day of the Cultural Festival...

You were running a bit late to your class as you were finishing up the maid cafe. It truly turned out beautiful. You had the tables neatly set out with decorations. You even had drinks and food. The visitors were going to love it.

'' (y/n)!'' One classmate cried out running to you.

''They didn't show up! They didn't come!'' They said yelling at you.

''Who didn't? Slow down... slow down.'' You said to them.

''Most of the guys didn't show up so the ratio is terrible. There are more female maids than male maids and it looks so bad. None of the girls are willing to wear any of the suits, I told them it wouldn't matter if they wore a suit or dress but they said it took them too long to change into the dress. We worked hard and everything and they just...they didn't even come...'' They said looking down.

You looked around to see your classmate was right. The male to female ratio was off. In all honesty, it did look pretty funny.

''How many suits are out?'' You asked.

''Well, we only have about 5 guys here. So there are about 4 suits not in use.''

You thought about it for a minute. The solution was easy. You weren't going to go and try to find your male classmates, there wasn't enough time.

''Anyone can wear one. How do you feel about wearing one?'' You asked them.

'' Me?.. Well, I'll wear one to save the festival but there's still three more left.'' They say to you.

''Don't worry, I know what to do.''

➟➟

''Suna in that closet and Osamu in that closet.''

They did as you asked and it only took them a few minutes once they came back out in their suits.

'' I can't believe we just abandoned our class festival for yours.''

''Your exhibit doesn't even start until later and the festival lasts not just one day. Don't worry and wait here.'' You say walking in.

You came back out fast and quickly as to not waste any more time.

You had asked Suna and Osamu to wear the suits for your maid cafe and they complied after a bit of begging. There was one left so you decided to wear this one. You were honestly just going to wear it and see if you'd be able to switch out of it, later on, if you couldn't, then it is what it is.

You put the white gloves on your hand and dusted off the suit just a bit.

''Let's go!'' You said running to your class with Osamu and Suna walking behind you.

''Where do you think you're going?'' Atsumu said jumping in front of you as you run. You collided with his chest as he grabbed onto you to steady himself from the impact. You looked up at him as his hands were still holding your arms.

''What is it?'' You ask in a hurry.

''I just wanted to see what was happening with your maid cafe.'' Atsumu looked you up and down a bit fast. He shook his head once he realized he was going to look at you from head to toe again. He was about to open his mouth as you ran past him. You didn't have time for this.

Atsumu looked at you as you ran away. He didn't like admitting it but... you really did look relatively good in most things. Beautiful was pushing it though.

You saw some of the girls and guys from your class blushing as you walked into your respected class with your suit. To them, you looked so mature, and dare they say beautiful. They looked up to you as sort of their big sister, you were always helping them. They all cheered for you guys as you walked in.

''(y/n), thank you so much! It's equal, thank you!' One of your female classmates said.

''Alright, let's get started.'' You said clapping your hands as students from other classrooms started to come in.

➟➟

The day was coming to an end as the last student left your exhibit. You didn't have time to visit other exhibits due to you being extra busy today. You were disappointed but your classmates came first in school. You were getting ready to pack up when you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

''(y/n)..'' One of your classmates said smiling at you. They were holding up your original maid costume that you were going to wear before the boys got flaky.

''Put it on... We have a few more customers coming.'' She said smiling at you as she went to go talk to the other people.

You smiled as you made your way to the closet. You took off the suit and changed into the other costume. You were even wearing black stockings with it. You decided to keep the white gloves for this costume. It fits better.

You exited the closet and you got a few looks as you did. It was just like earlier when you were wearing the suit. You walked over to where everyone was standing to see the customers.

You made your way over there smiling to see Osamu, Suna, and.... Atsumu.

Atsumu made eye contact with you right away but once he looked down at your new outfit he quickly looked away. You looked... just as pretty as you did earlier today...

Think about volleyball... Atsumu, think about volleyball. Atsumu thought to himself but it felt like his body was working against his own wishes as he took another glance at you. He quickly covered his face with his hands hiding the very faint blush that was on his cheeks. Osamu and Suna gave him an annoyed look. Earlier today he didn't feel this bad because you ran away from him quickly, now that you were right in front of him just standing there it was harder. At least that's what he told himself.

'' Table for...three?'' You asked laughing, you were in a really happy move. You'd put your childish personality behind this time. You didn't want to argue with Atsumu and ruin this. You guided the three to the table and handed them the last pieces of food you had. Atsumu and Osamu didn't give each other any time as they ate their pieces and even ate Suna, who didn't seem to mind much as he looked at you and you two shared a laugh.

Atsumu gave a glance at you as you laughed but pinched his nose to stop himself.

''Don't look too hard.'' You said to him with a grin on your face.

''Don't look too hard at what?'' Atsumu asked innocently as his whole aura felt a change once you decided to push his buttons as if he just remembered who you were.

I don't want to look at you like that. You deserve respect...' Atsumu thought to himself.

Just a bit of it. He said correcting himself.