𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

【 𝐗𝐈𝐈⟹ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐈𝐏 】

TW: I don't know, implied sexual/suggestive content? It's not sex just the dirty mind of a teenage guy but It's not confirmed what Atsumu is thinking or how he's feeling/what's happening when the part comes but if you're dirty-minded or just good at understanding then you'll understand. Not much of it there but I don't want people getting on me so here is that warning! Also happy new years everyone!

''A paint and sip!'' You yelled.

You were at lunch with your usual friends. You were just thinking about random things until this idea popped into your head.

''No,'' Kita said sternly.

'' N-Not with the drinks I mean. Obviously no alcohol but... we can replace it with something like...''

''Soda,'' Osamu interjected.

''Soda! Right. My house! At nine. Everyone needs to come. I can get my parents to leave by then. I'll just suggest they go on a date.''

'' Your parents would actually listen to your opinion on what that should do?'' Suna asked genuinely.

''It shouldn't be too hard. Just, everyone here come at nine. I'll have everything set up by then.''

➟➟

And it wasn't hard at all. Your parents needed a good day off anyway so it wasn't hard to convince them. Your parents had pretty much anything stacked in a closet so it wasn't hard finding painting stuff. At around nine everyone came as expected.

''Okay, guys! Pick a seat.'' You said pointing at the table. Everyone had sat down except Atsumu who had left to go in your room.

''Where is he going?'' You walked up to Osamu and tugged on his shirt.

''Well he knew you didn't want him here but he decided to come anyway. So he decided to make it equal and just not participate. I told him he could just go in your room.'' Osamu said.

You stared as Atsumu closed your door. You didn't really get mad at the fact he was going into your room but you didn't have time to think about it as Kita asked you questions concerning the paint and sip.

After a while, everyone was almost done. You tasked them to draw a mountain accompanied by their soda. It probably would've been better if you guys had actual alcohol but everything was still as fun as you imagined it to be. Everyone was laughing and even Aran got Kita so smile a few times. It made you happy talking to everyone but you looked at your closed door a couple of times but quickly reverted your eyes as everyone's laughs roared louder.

''So if everyone is done, how about we play a game? In my basement? It's not a scary basement or anything but I have board games and everything.'' You said to them.

Everyone agreed to play a few board games but you're pretty sure Kita only agreed because he didn't want to leave everyone unsupervised. You went to the basement and showed them all the board games. You played a game but soon excused yourself to go back upstairs.

You tided up you the table where everyone was at and threw stuff away. You left a few boards and paint out then walked to your room. You didn't have to knock since it was your room.