𝐗𝐕𝐈

【 𝐗𝐕𝐈 ⟹ 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 】

"Zip lining...a big movie room...nature stuff... so much."

You were looking at the paper you were given by the girl's volleyball coach. Apparently, it was stuff you would or would potentially be doing. Most of the schools or groups went to their designated activity as it was different for most people. Your group would be doing basic team bonding exercises.

There were a lot of shuffling and voices next to you. You were engrossed in reading the list a bit until you heard them speak. "Indoor rock climbing?

You turned to see Atsumu and Aran looking at the same list you were holding but based on their conversation and movement, they were going somewhere else.

They didn't spare you too much of a glance due to their coach pushing them along but Kita was the one to give you a small peace sign as he walked by the group.

An instructor from the camp came around and greeted you all happy. "Okay, everyone. Let's start these team bonding exercises..."

➟➟

You guys were outside for hours until it was around 4:00 pm and the instructor had just announced everyone was to go to the dining place to eat lunch.

Your teammates groaned but at the same time, they seemed happy. "Dinner?... did we even have lunch?.." One of them asked.

After a bit of walking, you made it to the outside of the "dining" place. To say it was crowded would be an understatement. Every school who was present at the camp were waiting in lines outside. It was terribly loud and you couldn't find Atsumu or Osamu in the crowd. Not even Suna. You figured you'd see them inside and sit with them.

"You'll be sitting with your group for dinner." Your instructor intervened.

Or not.

After about ten minutes, groups went in one at a time and the tables were assigned for them. It was a big dining place. You weren't even sure if you could count how many tables there were and you definitely weren't going to try.

You sat down and after a bit, they were bringing plates to the tables, which everyone got the same thing unless there were allergies involved.

It was very noisy in this dining place and you could barely hear the people at your own table yet you were smiling brightly. You hadn't even been here for a day but you actually kind of liked it although you only started to really like it after eating the food.

You were free to throw your food away once you were done so you did that. There were several trash cans present and luckily you finished dinner rather early so there weren't many people present near the trash cans.

You were wiping the food off your plate when you saw a unique situation. There stood Atsumu who was only a couple feet away from you, holding multiple plates, practically stuffing food in his mouth.

You walked over to him concerned and his eyes lit up a bit once you stood in front of him. He got rather close to you and leaned in a bit. "(y/n), aren't 'ya glad I showed you the form so you could come? The food here is amazing..." Atsumu spoke as he chewed the food and you were amazed you could understand his words mixed in with the loud chatter from other tables.