𝐗𝐈𝐕

【 𝐗𝐈𝐕 ⟹ 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 】

"No, thanks." You said waving Atsumu off.

Atsumu stood there bewildered but soon smacked his teeth.

"You have paint in your hair. You wouldn't want your parents to come home and see you with it." Atsumu said.

He had some solid points. They would definitely get suspicious but either way, it wasn't a good choice to keep Atsumu around.

"N-"

"I volunteer to stay too. I can't leave you two here with paint all over yourselves." Osamu said cutting in.

You stared at Osamu and he stared back. No one was willing to look away but you narrowed your eyes at him and he only met you with a sincere smile.

You sighed and everyone else left after you said your goodbyes. It was just the three of you now.

'Like always.' You said to yourself, rolling your eyes.

You started cleaning up all the stuff while Osamu helped you. Atsumu stood there awkwardly while looking around your house. He walked over to you guys and started to pick up a few things. You looked at him and smiled a bit to yourself.

''Thank you.''

Atsumu didn't answer but you saw the smile on his face. It was almost as if he was trying to hide it but it wasn't going to work since he was pretty much right beside you.

After you guys were done you sighed and you touched your hair. You had already looked up ways to get paint off your hair so you were just going to give it a try.

''Alright. I'm getting in the shower. It's 11:15 pm right now and my parents typically come back at around maybe 2:30 am so you don't have to worry about them bargaining in. Try not to make a mess of things, okay?''

Osamu and Atsumu nodded then soon you were off to get the paint out of your hair.

About thirty minutes late you were done and in your pajamas. It took a lot but you got it out after a good google search on how to get it out. You entered your room to see Osamu and Atsumu both looking around but they turned to you once the door was open.

''I was starting to think you had left this world (y/n),'' Osamu said. Atsumu nodded in agreeance but you only met them with a small smile.

''I got all the paint out and that's what matters right?'' You said.

''If that's the case then I'm leaving,'' Osamu said. Both you and Atsumu turned to him in astonishment.

''Really? I thought you said that you'd stay.'' You said.

''Yes but everything seems to be going well. I don't know, I just thought you and Atsumu would've killed each other by now.''

''I understand. I will walk you both out.'' You said quietly.

''Oh no, 'Tsumu isn't coming home just yet,'' Osamu said grinning at Atsumu while pointing at him.

'' 'Samu! You're just going to leave me here?'' Atsumu pouted.

''Look at your shirt. It has paint on it. Mom will question both of us if she sees you with all that paint on your shirt. I don't want to bring down with you. ---Don't even say you would try to hide it while coming in. You know she sees everything.'' Osamu said cutting Atsumu off who had opened his mouth ready to speak.