𝐗𝐈𝐈

Ⅻ ⟹ 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 】

''Is it wrong to be terrible to the one person you wish to never lose, Samu?''

''Huh?'' 

Osamu was only paying a quarter of attention to his brother as he sat and ate. Atsumu had been going on and on asking unanswerable questions the entire evening.

''Tell me, is it wrong? Am I childish?'' Atsumu asked.

''I don't understand what you're trying to ask,'' Osamu said as he continued to eat his ice cream.

Atsumu gave his brother a glare as he snatched the bowl right off the table.

''Is it wrong? At least say something!'' Atsumu whined.

Osamu rolled his eyes. He didn't understand what Atsumu was saying nor was he eager to hear it. It was late, he was tired and he was hungry.

''Yes, it is wrong,'' Osamu said in a low tone.

''Just making sure,'' Atsumu said putting the bowl back on the table. 

''Is that a new brand of vanilla ice cream?'' Atsumu asked.

➟➟

''Okay!'' 

That evening you were working outside of your house. It was around dinner time so it was getting dark but not too dark. You thought about texting Osamu just to see what was going on with him. You honestly weren't sure what to do but you turned around and your ''prayers'' were answered.

''Hey,'' Atsumu said looking at you.

As soon as you saw Atsumu your thoughts wandered to earlier today when he had kissed the palm of your hand. You started to touch it and you felt yourself squirm a bit.

''Was it satisfying kissing my palm?'' You asked jokingly.

Atsumu didn't answer as he started to remember his previous action. He had temporarily forgotten about it but as soon as he remembered it, his lips quivered from excitement but he quickly shook it off as he looked back at you.

''We can get to that later... but I actually came to give you this.'' Atsumu said walking up to you. He handed you a piece of paper and you started to read it.

It was an early notice of some camping field trip but not one for the whole school, it was actually one just for the volleyball team.