𝐈𝐕

⟹ 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 】

''And today is the soccer game....'' You say as you check your notes.

You've always wanted to try fun things, even as a kid. It didn't matter if you weren't really interested in it if it looked a little interesting you were going to do it. You always jotted down fun tv shows or specific days when something interesting was happening. Mostly, on the weekends. Today, on Saturday there was a soccer game being broadcasted on t.v. You wanted to watch it so you were inviting Osamu over to your house, even if it was on short notice.

(y/n)

Osamu, do you want to come over? 11:23 am

You waited a bit until you realized you weren't getting a response. Maybe the message didn't give enough details.

(y/n)

To see the soccer game, obviously! 11:28 am

You waited even longer as Osamu still did not answer. He was always a bad texter but he still answered in a usual 7-minute timestamp.

(y/n)

You okay? 11:39 am

Osamu ?

No he is not okay. I think he might be dead. 11:40 am

I thought he had a secret girlfriend but I was disappointed once I saw your name on the screen. 11:40 am

(y/n)

Why're you on his phone? What happened to Osamu? 11:40 am

Osamu ?

He's asleep. 11:41 am

(y/n)

Ok. 11:41 am

Now that you figured out why Osamu wasn't answering, you really had no reason to continue talking to presumably Atsumu who was taking his place. You didn't even want to ask how he got on his phone. You'd just watch a soccer game some other time with Osamu.

Osamu ?

You're in class 5 right? 11:42 am

You should help me with my stuff 11:42 am

You grabbed your phone and turned off the ringer. You really didn't want to listen to the constant buzzing of it. You knew it wasn't really Osamu so why bother?

''Mom, Dad! Wanna watch a soccer game with me?!''

➟➟

The next day you decided to try again by doing something fun with Osamu. This time you thought about baking. Yes, you admit all of these ideas were random but you were bored. Osamu and Suna were the only ones you could ask. Suna just always says no. You had enough ingredients for making basic brownies. You knew Osamu would have some at his house. He loved food. His house was pretty much a grocery store.