𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

【 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 ⟹ 𝐀 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 】

''A play! Atsumu, (y/n). That's a great idea!''

You and Atsumu had talked about team activities to do during your stay. You meant partner activities as that's what you and Atsumu had been talking about but one of the counselors said the play would be for the cooks who had made those delicious meals for us so everybody felt obliged to do it. You heard a few sighs but you saw people being optimistic about it. ''For the cooks!'' One person declared.

''Just what will the play be about? We don't have time to come up with a real play... We can't remember lines and everything.'' You stated.

One of the counselors looked at you and didn't seem fazed by your negative statement, in fact, they seemed to be more excited once you asked that. ''We're leaving it up to you guys! It's up to you to decide how you want to impress the cooks.'' Then they were off.

Everyone stood there for a bit. It wasn't all the schools participating in this but it was about 3 schools plus yours making it four.

One girl pointed at you. She didn't seem happy about it all. '' I think it's fair that those two direct the play since they're the ones that came up with the idea.'' Atsumu crossed his arms in reluctance to the girl's statement, his eyebrows furrowed slightly to himself. The girl herself even seemed like she felt a bit bad for putting you two on the spot like that.

''Well, it can just be more like a short skit. It'll be one of those clichés like the knight saves the royal person...'' You didn't really have any ideas but you had to say something since you did put them all in this situation.

''I have a short skit idea,'' Atsumu said as he put himself in front of you to tell everyone what he was thinking about doing.

''(y/n) said it can be more like a skit so... maybe...'' He turned back to you then to everyone else. ''Just say what you guys would want to do,''

Everyone started to pitch in their ideas.

''Unrequited love play where there's no happy ending!''

''Cooking. There can be maybe a cook or multiple cooks! They'll be able to bond with the play.''

''Athlete. A football player or tennis player and how working hard helped them reach their goals.

''Maybe the main character could be interested in both of those choices? They could be deciding on which of the ones they want to do.''

You thought about those ideas. You had to use one but maybe it would be better to just jumble them all together.

''So this story can be about the protagonist who is deciding on which of these activities they want to choose from. They start to be more interested in cooking because it's something they've always been good at instead of being a player on an athletic team because when they were younger they played it a bit but it just didn't work out for it, however, their love for playing a sport never diminished despite not knowing it well, it just got overshadowed at the time.'' You declared.

''Yeah, that's-''

You were so engrossed with the summary that you hadn't realized you were interrupting someone, ''As they grew up they kept trying with the sport but it just never seemed to work out for them, and yet cooking always worked out for them, in their eyes it was just better. Until one day they witnessed something amazing involving the sport and despite not being good at it they always knew they loved it. So they started playing it more and more. They realized they got to love both of the hobbies, maybe the love for one was a different kind of life or maybe it was stronger for another one but they loved both of the hobbies anyway.''