𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

【 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 ⟹ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒 】

''Guys... do you hear that?''

It was around night time, around 9:00 pm when everyone was in the cabins, at least your group was. You heard people outside yet everyone from your group was already in their pajamas and you weren't complaining.

One of your acquaintances from your class who was on the bottom bunk, under yours replied to your question. ''What do you mean?''

You whispered to her in the quiet dark cabin. ''There are people still doing activities outside, do you want to come with me to check it out?

''I think I'll stay here but you can go ahead. I don't want to go out too late and besides, I'm in my pajamas.'' She said giggling.

You gave her a sad smile, disappointed in her rejection but you were still willing to go. You quietly climbed down the ladder to the floor and walked out of the cabin quietly.

Once you made it outside you saw a fire pit with people sitting on wood around it, eating marshmallows with sticks. 'What have I been missing?' You asked yourself as you made your way over to them. Once you got closer you realized you recognized some people and some you didn't recognize at all. You saw Atsumu sitting down and he was talking to someone across from him with Osamu on a different log eating the marshmallow as if he was starving.

Your footsteps were quiet as you made your way over to Atsumu. You stood behind him but he didn't seem to notice you so you tapped on his shoulder which prompted Atsumu to turn around but he flinched as it was dark and he couldn't see your face clearly once he got a look at you. Him flinching caused him to drop his marshmallow stick which Osamu managed to catch before it dropped to the ground. ''I got it,'' Osamu said as he ate Atsumu's uneaten marshmallow that he had been using the fire to heat up.

Atsumu squinted in the darkness until he managed to see your face as you leaned in closer to him. ''Oh, (y/n).'' He said as he got up and hugged you which confused you both due to him acting all formal.

''H-Have a seat,'' Atsumu said embarrassed as the other people looked at him curiously due to his natural change of attitude once he saw you.

You sat down next to him and looked over to the people sitting on the other logs. You assumed they were just some other volleyball players from another school that Atsumu just recently got friendly with.

''So. Blonde Miya. We've done our shares of dares, you do yours.'' One of the boys said smirking at Atsumu in a way Atsumu didn't seem to look as he glared at him.

''I'm not going in the woods tonight but maybe you should. Hopefully, you'll end up getting jump scared and maybe the sudden fear will cause a change in you and somehow make your volleyball skills a little better.''

The boy grunted but then seemed to take notice of your presence again as he looked at you. ''Okay. Why doesn't she do it then? She should be able to do it in your place. Your buddies aren't ya?''

Atsumu, Osamu's, and your head shot up as soon as the boy included you in the conversation.

''No.'' All three of you said in unison which caused the other people around you guys to laugh, even the guy who asked you to do it was laughing.

''We need more marshmallows. I'll take (y/n) with me. 'Samu! Are you gonna be alright?'' Atsumu said as he stood up.

Osamu only offered a thumbs-up as he stuffed the remaining marshmallows in his mouth.

You didn't even need anyone to force you to go as you stood up yourself which almost caused Osamu to choke on what he was eating. He had already taken notice of you talking to his brother first and then sitting next to him but now this. He wasn't jealous or mad, in fact, he smiled to himself as he watched you two walk away.

''Are those your friends?'' You asked catching up to Atsumu.

''No.''

''I see...''

Atsumu looked to you as you both walked. ''Somethings wrong with you (y/n).''

You gave him a confused look as you heard this, ''What do you mean?''

''It's about 9 pm at night. The dining place where extra marshmallows would be impossible to get into due to it being locked. You followed me blindly without even questioning it.''

You stopped walking and paused for a minute. You hadn't realized that. You didn't even take it into consideration.

Atsumu smiled at your bewildered state. ''Are you falling for me?''

Your mouth dropped a smidge as you shook your head trying to regain your thoughts. You regained your calmness and let out a deep breath.

''The way you replied to that guy when he told me to go into the woods...it kind of seems like you're falling for me.'' You already knew how Atsumu worked, so of course, sometimes you could match his playfulness.

Atsumu laughed to himself hearing you joke around with him. You rarely did it so it was nice to see. He had risked you actually get mad and the risk was in his favor this time.

''I couldn't just let you go in the woods by yourself.''

You giggled as you thought of a good way to tease Atsumu. To surprise him a little. ''Then why don't we go together? The woods is a secluded place, after all, we can do many things together.''

Atsumu's eyes looked into your eyes but this time not in a cocky way but in a cute way. ''I-If you want!'' He stammered a bit on his words and you swear you heard his voice crack a little bit on that last note but his happiness was no secret as he smiled with his cheeks only reddening. It seemed he had missed your suggestive joke and thought you were serious about going into the woods together to do god knows what. For Atsumu he had stopped listening as soon as you said 'we'. He wasn't thinking of anything bad, he was honestly thinking of cute stuff to do with you, like hiking or scavenger hunting.

''Okay. Tomorrow let's try something new. W-We can do fun activities with people and be partners in some of the activities!'' Originally, you were just trying to tease him but after seeing how happy he was, it seemed you naturally got happy too and just automatically said yes due to how cute he looked.