Chapter 46: Cake Tasting

- Bella's POV -

Allison Immediately Tried To Go After Him But I Stopped Her. Im Not Sure If He Would Even Talk To Me At The Moment, But I Knew He Definitely Wouldn't Talk To Her. I Love All But She Would Probably Just Make Things Worst. Her Temper And His Temper Don't Mix.

"Lemme Talk To Him." I Said Putting My Hand On Her Shoulder. She Wiped Her Face And Nodded. I Walked Upstairs And Took A Deep Breath Before Entering The Bedroom. He's Sitting On The Bed With His Hands On His Head. I Walk Up To Him And Gently Run My Fingers Through His Hair. He Grabs Me And Starts To Cry. I Grab His Face And Make Him Look At Me But He Avoids My Eyes. "Come With Me." I Take His Hand And Lead Him To The Bathroom. The Grip He Held My Hand Was Said That He Was In Pain. I Began To Undress Him. He Didn't Say A Word And He Wouldn't Look At Me. He Just Stood There. My Heart Hurts To See Him Like This. After Undressing Him And Myself, I Guided Him To The Shower, Washing The Blood Off Him. Looking Down, The White Tile Floor Ran Red. I Grab A Wash Cloth And Tried To Wash His Face But He Grabbed My Wrists. He Looked Away And Tried Not To Face Me. "Let Go." I Said Gently. He Does And I Wipe His Face. Once He Was Clean And Dried, We Get Dressed And He Sits Down On The Bed. I Lay Him Down And Crawl Up Beside Him. He Immediately Grabs Me And Buried His Face In My Neck. I Hold Him. "Im Here Baby. Im Here."