Chapter 13: Montez Ball

- Bella POV -

I Was In The Kitchen When I Heard A Familiar Voice Scream My Name. I Turn To See Allison, Ava And AJ All Walk In.

"Bell!" Ava Screams And Run To Hug Me.

"Hey! What Are You Guys Doing Here?"

"They Always Attend The Montez Ball With Us." Allison Says Smiling.

"Montez Ball?"

"Damien Didn't Tell You?"
She Glared. I Shook My Head. "Esa Pequeña Mierda! I Could Just Strangle That Boy." ( That Little Shit) She Sighs. "The Montez Ball Is An Event We Throw Every Year. Mostly Family And Close Friends Of The Family Attend. We Get Together, Drink, Mingle, Dance And Overall Have A Good Time." She Explains. I Wonder Why He Didn't Tell Me?

"Are You Telling Me This Because You Want Me To Go?"

"Of Course Your Going! Ava And AJ Are Taking You Shopping."

"I Don't Have The Money To Go Shopping Allison And There's No Way That...." She Cuts Me Off.

"Shhhh.... No Dicutas Conmigo Cariño. We Will Pay For Anything You Want. I Will Not Take No For An Answer And You Won't Worry About A athing. Understood?" ( Don't Argue With Me Sweetheart). I Nod."
Maravilloso!" ( Wonderful). She Turns To Ava And AJ. "AJ, You Protect Them And Find Yourself A Nice Suit Darling. Ava, You And Bella Find The Perfect Dresses. Money Is No Object." AJ And Ava Nod.

"When Do We Leave?" I Ask Excitedly.

"Whenever You're Ready Kitty Cat." AJ Chuckles.

"Give Me Five Minutes. I'll Be Right Back." I Turn And Quickly Ran Upstairs.

- Damien's Room -