Chapter 23: Im Gonna Be A Father

- Back Home From Brazil -

- Damien's POV -

She's Carrying My Child. My Child?
...... Our Child. She's Carrying Our Child, And I Couldn't Be Happier. In Fact, Last Time I Was This Happy Was When Sofia Was Born. Before My Princess, I Didn't Give Two Shits About Love. Being A 'Boyfriend' Wasn't An Option. I'd Fuck Bitches And Send Them On Their Way. When I Met Bella, I Was Immediately Obsessed With Her. I Wanted To Worship Her Gorgeous Body And Those Perfect Pouty Lips. I Wanted Her As My Queen. So I Claimed Her, And Now She's Mine. Forever.

I Know What You're Thinking... Big, Bad, Cold-Hearted Mafia Leader Becoming A Father? Truth Is, I've Always Wanted A Family, But No Girl Was Ever Good Enough. They Wanted My Commitment, Begged For It Even, But I Wasn't Just Going To Give It To Them. They Had To Earn It. Then My Princess Came Along And Kicked My Feet Out From Under Me. I Would Have Never Fallen For A Woman, But I Did For Her. I Fell Hard For Her.

I Roll Over And See Her Sleeping Peacefully. She Looks So Fucking Beautiful When She's Sleeping. Her Hair Sprawled Our Around Her Head, Her Lips Slightly Parted. She Was Lying On Her Back With Her Legs Partially Open. Mhmm... *Growls* I Thought Going Days Without My Fix Was Painful. Going Two Weeks Is A New Record. An Excruciating One. I Need My Fix. I Slowly Get Out Of Bed, Careful Not To Wake Her. I Walk To The End Where Her Feet Are And Crawl Under The Blanket Head First. I Kiss Her Legs. One And Then The Other. She Moves A Little But Doesn't Wake Up. Finally, My Lips Find Their Prize.