Chapter 21: 𝗥𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗼

- 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗣𝗼𝘃 -

- 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 -

I Wake Up To Damien Pacing Back And Forth At The End Of The Bed, Talking On The Phone.

"Okay, We'll Be There In Ten." He Says And Hangs Up. He Noticed Me And Smiled. "Morning Baby."

"Who Was That?"

"Mark. He Got Back Last Night And Has A Plan. He Wants Everyone At His Hotel To Go Over The Details Before We Do This." I Nod And Groan As I Get Out Of The Bed. My Muscles Are Sore. I Feel Like I've Been Hit By A Car. "Moving A Little Slow There Baby?"

"This Is Your Fault." I Shoot Him A Death Glare. He Walks Over To Me And Kisses My Forehead Before Lightly Patting My Ass, Just Enough To Make My Entire Body Ache. I Almost Collapse.

"You'll Learn Not To Tease Me Eventually."

- Mark's Hotel -

Mark Layed The Blueprints Out On The Table, With Circles Drawn In Certain Places.

"Okay, Currently The Situation Is In Our Favor. He Only Has Fifty Men Guarding The Entire Perimeter. Alfronzo, Leo And Some Of My Team Will Take East Point. Liam And The Rest Of My Team Will Take South Point. Since We Are Doing This Off Books, We Can't Leave Loose Ends Boys." He Points To Another Circle Closer To The Entrance. "Damien, Johnny, Frank, Santiago With A Select Few Of Their Marine Buddies, And Myself Will Be Here At The Entrance. Everyone Will Wait For My Signal." He Point To A Lonelt Circle Directly In Front Of The House. "They Already Know What You Look Like Bella, So Know When They See You, They May Be A Little Rough With You. Once Inside, You Will Most Likely Be Brought Straight To Rodrigo. Try To Keep Him Talking. We Need A Confession In Order To Convict Him. As Soon As We Have Confirmation, We Will Immediately Come In After You, Capture Him And Transport Him Back Over State Lines."

"Then You Better Get To Him Before I Do. If I Get To Him First, There Won't Be Anything Left Of Him To Transport." Damien Seethes. His Brothers Laugh.

"Everyone Will Wear A Bulletproof Vest. My Team Will Supply You With One." Mark Informs Us And Hand Damien A Wire. "Tape This To Her Body Somewhere Not Noticable." Damien Nods. He Pulls Me Behind A Door And Takes Off My Shirt.

"Do You Have Your Knife On You?" He Wraps The Wire Around My Waist And Tapes It In A Few Places.

"Its Strapped To My Leg." I Say As He Puts My Shirt Back On Me, Grabs My Face And Kisses Me Hard.

"Good. Please Be Careful Baby. Rodrigo Is Easily Riled Up. Try Not To Piss Him Off Okay? If Anything Happens, Use Your Knife." I Nod And Kiss Him Again. "I Love You Princess."

"I Love You Too." I Smile.

- At The Safe House -