Chapter 42: Wedding Venue

!!Another Big Time Jump!!
Bells Is Now 8 Months
Pregnant And Ava Is 2
Months Pregnant.

Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ಠ_ಠ
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

- Two Months Later -

- Bella's POV -

"Im A Fucking Whale Damien!" I Screamed.

"But A Beautiful Whale." He Chuckled. I Rolled My Eyes. I've Been Gaining Weight. I Know That Most Of The Weight Is Royalty In My Belly, But My Thighs Are Bigger, My Ass Is Bigger, My Boobs, Arms, Hips...... Im A Fucking Balloon! And Here He Is Wanting Me To Sit On His Lap All The Time! I Know He Loves Me But He Has To Be Uncomfortable. I Don't Know Why He Puts Himself In Such Discomfort Like That, When I Can Just Sit Next To Him And Not Squish His Legs Or Body With My Massive Self.

"Did You Just Roll Your Eyes At Me?" He Raised And Eyebrow. I Clench My Fists And Hold Them Up In The Air.

"Fight Me Bitch." I Rolled My Eyes Again. He Smirked.

"Once My Baby Girl Is Born, And You're Feeling Better......" He Walked Up To Me And Grabbed My Face, Kissing Me Roughly. "Im Gonna Spank That Ass Until You Can't Sit Down Anywhere Without Leaving A Delicious Trace Of Your Wetness Behind." I Shiver At The Thought. He Kisses My Neck And I Feel His Teeth Sink Into My Skin. Marking Me For All I Know. It No Longer Bothers Me. He Won't Stop Anyway. No Matter What I Say Or Tactics I Use To Get Him To Stop, He Just Keeps Marking Me. "Now Listen To Me Carefully, You Know How I Feel About Repeating Myself. You Are Fucking Beautiful. I Don't Care How Much Baby Weight You've Put On, I Still Wanna Kiss, Eat, Lick, Bite And Suck Every Single Fucking Inch Of You. I Also Don't Care How Heavy You Are... If I Want You On My Lap, You Better Get That Scrumptious Little Ass On My Lap." His Hands Glide Up My Sides And To My Breasts, Pinching My Nipples. He Roughly Grabs My Throat And Kisses Me. I Can't Lie... Im Extremely Wet Right Now. "And If I Tell You To Ride My Dick, You Better Ride Me Until Im Covered In Your Juicy Goodness. You Understand Me Princess?"