Chapter 5: Meeting His Childhood Friends

- Bella POV -

He Kissed My Forehead And Left For The Front Desk. Sitting Here By Myself, I See Two Men Walk Through The Front Door. When They Spotted Me, I Put My Head Down, Hoping They Would Leave Me Alone. They Looked Like Trouble Causing Type. They Whistled And Walk Towards Me. Panic Began To Set It. I Know I Act Tough Sometimes But I Can't Fight Off One Of These Guys, Let Alone Both.

"Look What We Have Here Johnny Boy!" The One With Dark Brown Hair And Green Eyes Hollered.

"Mmm.... Damn She's Fine." I Assume The One Named Johnny Spoke.

"Don't Be Shy Baby Girl, My Name's Frank And This Is My Brother Johnny. " What's Your Name?" Frank Asked As He Stepped Closer.

"Her Name Is Bella And I Suggest
You To Back Away From Her Before I Break Your Fucking Jaw." Damien Said Walking Around The Corner. Frank And Johnny Turned Around And Smiled. I Was Super Confused When Damien Smiled Back And Hugged Them.

"How You Been Dame?" Johnny Asked Patting Him Hard On The Back.

"It's Been A Long Time Brother." Frank Interjected And Took His Turn To Hug Damien. They Know Eachother.

"I'm Good Man." Damien Smiled.

"How's Pop's?" Johnny Asked. Damien's Demeanor Changed Instantly. He Shake His Head And The Guys Sighed.

"Don't Sweat It Bro. Pops Is A Fighter. If He Can Make It Through Allison And Her Temper Tantrums He Can Definitely Make It Through This." Frank Said Making Damien Chuckle.

"So, Who Is This!" Johnny Turned To Me And Smiled, Although This Time I Couldn't Feel So Uncomfortable.

"Princess, These Two Fuckheads Are My Childhood Friends. Guys This Is Bella, My Date." Damien Winked At Me. Johnny Turned To Frank And Grinned.

"Did You Hear That Frank?"

"I Believed I Did Johnny Boy."

"Our Baby Boy Is All Grown Up And On His Very First Date." Johnny Fanned Himself And Wiped A Fake Tear From His Cheek.

"I'm So Proud Of You Son." Frank Said Patting Damien On The Arm. They Snicker Back And Forth Until Damien Growls And They Stop.

"No Me Hagas Lastimarte." ( Don't Make Me Hurt You). Damien Glared At Them.

"Are Your Brothers In Town?" Johnny Asked.

"The Whole Family Is." Damien Said While Nodding.

"We've Come Back For Active Duty Boss." Frank Grinned.

"Yeah, We Finished Shit With Our Dad So We're Back To Join Our Crazy Montez Boys." Johnny Added.

"Good To Hear. Go By The House, Mom, Dad And Mirella Should Be There."

"You Not Coming?"

"If You're Asking Me To Ditch My Date To Hang Out With You Two.... Not Gonna Happen." Damien Shook His Head. Why Do I Feel Guilty? Why Do I Need To Tell Him, It's Fine. Go Hang Out With Your Friends, We Can Always Reschedule. Don't Get Me Wrong, I Wanted Our Date To Continue, But I Didn't Think He Needed To Give Up Having Fun For Me.