Chapter 30: Cancer

- Bella's POV -

My Hand Mindlessly Roams The Bed... Hmm... No Damien. Instead I Feel Something Fluffy Squirming Under The Comforter On Damien's Side. I Peel Back The Covers And Find Ice And Shadow Play Fighting. They Stop And Look At Me With Their Ears Pricked Up And Heads Tilted To The Side.

"What Are You Boys Doing Huh?" I Say In A Playful Tone And Shadow Jumps Up To Lick My Face. "Okay Okay.... Down." He Stopped And Played Down On My Lap. I Scratched Behind His Ear And Feel Him Lean Into My Hand. "Good Boy." I Hear The Door Click And Damien Comes In.

"Good Morning Baby." He Smiled. It Took Me A Minute For Me To Notice But He's Sweaty And Wearing Gym Clothes. He Makes A line Straight For Me. I Hold My Hands Out And Block Him.

"No Sir! You're Sweaty." Ignoring Me, He Picked Me Up And Spun Me Around, Burying His Face Into My Neck And Hair. "Oh Come On! Seriously Damien!? Now I Need A Shower." He Pulls Back And Smiles.

"Good. Me Too." He Grins And Carries Me Off Into The Bathroom. What Has Gotten Into This Boy? Closing The Door And Putting Me Down He Begins To Strip. I Start To Take Off My Shirt. "Stop." I Stop And Look At Him Confused. Did He Seriously Stop Me From Getting Naked? He Starts The Water Then Walks Over To Me. "I Will Undress You." I Nod.