Chapter 9: Moving In With A Mafia Leader

- Bella POV -

It's Late, Or If You Want To Be Precisely Accurate Then It's Really Early. 2 Am To Be Exact. I Should Be Asleep But I'm Buzzing. I Can't Believe I'm In An Actual Relationship. 6ft 2, Sun Kissed Tattooed Skin, Golden Honey Eyes, Muscles That Make You Drool And A Bit Of A Spanish Accent..... And He's All Mine?........ Yes. All Mine. Laying In Bed, High On Happiness, I Hear Frantic Banging On My Door, Then I Hear My Name.

"Bella!....... Bella Open The Door! It's Javier!"

Javier? What The Hell Is He Doing Here? I Shoot Out Of Bed And Answer The Door. I Open It To Reveal A Blood Splattered Javier Breathing Heavy. Why Is There Blood On Him!?

"What The Fuck Javier!?
Why Is There Blood On You!? What Happened!?"

"You Need To Come With Me Now!" He Scream, Grabbing My Arm Hard And Yanking Me Out Of My Apartment.

"Javier Stop! That Hurts!"
I Yank Free And He Stops, Turning Angrily Back Towards Me.

"Damien Was Shot. They're Removing The Bullet From His Shoulder As We Speak. He Wants You At The House Where It's Safe. Don't Worry About Your Thing, Just Come With Me Right Now." He Grits His Teeth And Grab My Arm Again, Harder This Time. Digging His Nails Into The Soft Part Of My Arm. I'm So Absorbed In The Fact That My Arm Is Hurting, It Didn't Sink In That Damien Was Fucking Shot! By Who!? Why!?

"You're Hurting Me Javier Let Go!" I Scream. We Get To A Vehicle Parked Sideways In The Parking Lot. Tread Marks Littered The Pavement.

"Get In." He Spat Angrily. I Get In And Buckle My Seat Belt Just Before He Peels Out Of The Parking Lot..... Making The Tires Scream.

- The Montez Mansion -

He Was Silent The Whole Way Here. He Never Once Looked At Me. I Didn't Need To Ask If He Was Mad Cause He Showed It Very Clearly. I Rub My Arm Where He Grabbed Me And Felt The Little Nail Indentations Sting When I Touched Them. He Pulls Into The Driveway And Gets Out Of The Car, Slamming The Door Hard. I Follow Him.