Chapter 48: Baby's Here

- EPILOGUE -

- Damien's POV -

I Can't Believe It. She's Here, In My Arms. My Butterfly. I Look Down At Her And See Her Eyes Open. She Smiles At Me And My Heart Melts. She Has Her Mother's Eyes. I Could Get Lost In Them And Wouldn't Care If I Found My Way Back Or Not. She Had Me Wrapped Around Her Finger Before She Before She Was Born And Now That She's Here, In A Mess. She Could As For Anything And I Would Give It To Her In A Heartbeat. I Can Be Cold, Sadistic And Down Right Evil Sometimes But This Little Girl Craddled In My Arms Turns Me Into A Pile Of Play Dough She Can Mold To Her Liking..... And I Would Let Her Without A Second Thought.

"My Little Butterfly." I Coo At Her And She Smiles A Toothless Grin At Me. "You're Beautiful, Just Like Your Mommy, You Know That?" I Kiss Her Nose And Her Little Giggle Makes My Knees Weak. She Lets Out A Little Yawn And I Couldn't Help But Laugh. "Do You Want Daddy To Sing To You? Granted, Daddy Can't Sing But I Would Do Anything For You Little One." She Yawns Again. "Okay, But Don't Laugh." I Cleared My Throat.

"I Swear On My Heart
That Your A Good Girl,
I Know I'll Stay Up Late, Just
Waiting For You, Yeah I Held
You So Tight Now You Know
That I Care, That You Are The
First Child I Held In My Hands."

Soon She's Asleep And I Don't Want To Put Her Down. I Want To Keep Her In My Arms Forever. After A Shot Tons Of Hesitation, I Lay Her In The Crib The Hospital Lent Us And Watch Her For A Few Seconds Before Kissing Her Forehead. I Walk Over To My Sleeping Princess And Lay Down Next To Her, Wrapping My Arms Around Her. I Hear A Small Sniffle And Grab The Side Of Her Face, Turning Her Towards Me.

"Why Are You Crying Baby?" I Ask. She Smiles And Kisses Me.

"You Were Singing To Her. I Got A Little Emotional." She Wipes A Tear And Chuckle.

"I Would Do Anything For My Girls. Even If That Mean Singing Extremely Bad." I Smile.