Chapter 25: The Fight

- Bella's POV -

- Morning -

I Wake Up To The Sight Of A Wet And Half Naked Damien Walking Out Of The Bathroom. Water Drips From His Hair Onto His Chest... I Just Wanna Lick Him. He Sees Me And Smiles.

"Morning Princess." He Walks Over To Me And Kisses My Stomach. "Morning My Little Butterfly." He Whispers.

"You're Assuming Way Too Early That It's A Girl. It Could Be A Boy."

"Nah, I Know It's A Girl. I Can Feel It." He Smiles. He Picks Me Up And Wraps My Legs Around His Waist, Both Hands Cupping My Ass. "She's Gonna Be Beautiful, Sassy And Sweet, Just Like Her Mother, But She's Gonna Be A Die Hard Daddy's Girl." He Lifts Me Up A Little Further And Kisses My Stomach. "Ain't That Right Baby Girl?"

"I Thought I Was Your Baby Girl?" I Puff Out My Bottom Lip And Sniffle, Pretending To Cry.

"You'll Always Be My Baby Girl But Im Gonna Have Another Baby Girl." He Grins.

"Fine, But She Will Be My Little Butterfly Too." I Roll My Eyes And Smile. I Go To Kiss Him And Suddenly He Swats My Ass Hard. "Ahh! Damien, My Ass Is Still Sore From Last Night. Be Gentle With Me Please." He Lifts Me Up Over His Shoulder And Kisses Where He Spanked Me, Then Returns Me To My Original Position.