Chapter 12: This Bitch

- Bella POV -

"Princess, Let Me Explain..."
Damien Pleads. I Walk Over To The Whore Drapped Over Him, Grab A Fist Full Of Her Hair, Yank Her To The Floor Then Stand In Front Of Damien.

"Who. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Putting. Your. Hands. On. My. Man. Like. That? I Should Fuck You Up."

"Your Man!? He Is Not Your Man!" He Screams.

"Did I Say You Could Speak!?" I Slap Her Hard. "Get The Out Of This Office Before Before I Cut That Pretty Little Face Of Yours." She Gaspa And Runs Out Like A Scared Little Puppy. I Turn To Damien. He's Shocked And Slightly Aroused. I Can See The Buldge In His Pants Get Bigger. I Get Up Close. "If I'm Not Allowed To Be Touched, Then Neither Are You.... By Anyone But Me. You Got That?" He Smiled And Nodded. I Leaned In And Kissed Him.

"That Was Really Hot Baby. I'm Extremely Turned On Right Now." He Wiggles His Eyebrows At Me. I Grab His Dick Through His Pants And Lightly Squeeze. Hopefully He Understands My Message. This Is Mine. His Body Stiffens To My Touch And He Inhales Sharply.

"I Can Tell." I Let Him Go And Walk To The Door. "Come Find Me When You're Done Papi." He Just Stood There Like A Deer In Headlights With His Jaw On The Floor. I Waited Until I Was Out Of Ear Shot And Giggles To Myself. Damn That Felt Good. Probably Better Than It Should Have. Just Because Im Weak Around Him, Doesn't Mean I Don't Have The Fire And Desire To Protect And Claims What's Mine. I Walk Up To AJ And See Him Talking To Brianna. When She Sees Me, She Scurries Off Looking Down At The Floor.

"Hey There Kitty Cat." He Smiles. I Roll My Eyes And Sit Down A Stool.

"If You See Her Around Damien Again, Let Me Know." He Raised And Eyebrow And Cocked His Head To The Side.

"And If She Does!?"

"I Will Cut Her." I Hiss. He Lets Out A Belly Laugh.

"I Heard You And The Boss Man Are Together." He Chuckles.

"How?"

"Sweetheart, This Is A Company. Word Travels Fast. Especially When You Threaten The Whore's."

"She Doesn't Scare Me."

"I Can See That." He Laughs Again. I Feel Pair Of Big Arms Engulf Me And I Smiled.

"You Ready Princess?" He Kissed My Cheek. I Nod.

"Later AJ."

"Later Kitty Cat." He Waves.

****

"Where Are We Going?"
I Ask Staring Out The Car Window.